trixonik

New Phoenix Fly P2z (at Work)

I thought you sent that in weeks ago!

I did email Robi a couple of weeks ago and he came back from one of his base trips a few days later and requested that I send an order form...It took me till today to fill it up.

To OP, nice work area, that corner office just needs a window to be perfect!

Haven't seen an old Liebert like that in a while. They are spectacular when they wet themselves.

I thought for a second he worked at the same place I do. =P Where I work we have those same racks and Lieberts, about 12 of them.

Suit looks great though!
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.

Agreed. I'm very lucky in that I get to jump any of the suits we make, but without doubt, i absolutely love my Phantom2.

It's such a great all rounder that's really easy to fly and is a LOT of fun in the air :)

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I just can't get enough. Like other things in my life;) I can assure you flying my V4 is the pinnacle for me, but as Spot said I have to come down to reality once in awhile. I guess you could compare this situation to cars. If you had the keys to a new shiny red ferrari in one hand and the keys to a nice honda accord in the other and had to decide which one to drive, which one would you choose? B|