anphibio71

ARTISTIC WS COMPETITION PRIZES FAILURE

Sorry but my mail was just a way to protest for a decision of the Competition Director, I mean, Mr Jarno.
Far from create bad feelings in this nice tool that is the forum, this is my opinion!!! dont like too much???...sorry, is the truth!!!
Mr Barns...grow up puppy!!!
I think that I didnt begun insulted nobody....but if u want war Mr Barns...I´m ready!!!
stop falling...start flying

I think you would have acomplished more and received mutual respect with a normal and more friendly form of direct contact. See me after the competition, send me an email. call me.

You dont seem to want solutions, improvements or contributing to the competition working better next year...but merely complain about it with an audience..
In your first post you insulted me for post-comp giving prizes to friends or people who attend 'my events'.
That may be how your mind works, but for sure not how it worked in Gap. It was decided before knowing any ranking. Nor is it a nice thing to accuse someone of. Perhaps your tone is the answer to the violent replies others gave you. Communication lacked in that decission. But for sure its not your strong point either..

I hope you feel better now...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

mate, i'm not out to insult you, i just think that mr. jarno tried to offer a solution which you declined to take and still do. not nice.

bashing in public. not nice.

this could have been a lot easier than you're trying to make it, why that is, i dont know.

cant we all just get along? :)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Daniel you should be happy with 50% discount on a brand of suits which exists, and should exist for a while.

I know someone who won a discount on a Skyflyer10 (which didn't exist yet) from Birdman, short before they dissapeared
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Well ...lot of people to answer, lot of questions to explain....hope dont forget nothing.
Mr Jarno...I dont need the Alti, I just were waiting your explanations....from diferents ways your heard in Gap that people was not happy with your decision. Then, was not important for u. There´s not any competition where the last get better prizes than the first ones. A discount, please, is not really a prizes...its just a way to spend more money....maybe I dont need another WS. But it is not a question of money...
I just open the discusion to read opinions about that. You talk about respect Jarno??? did u do it??? Your friends normaly are with u in their opinions, is normal....I would like to see them in the same situation...
I dont care How much cost the Criptonita (trophy)...we pay 2000 euros in registrations so there was enought money for that...
And for to finish, I would like to protest again about the prize for THE BEST CAMERA...Deepseed dont know nothing about the discount....U didnt gave anything in Gap, any paper or contact for that....what about????
Thanks again for to offer the Alti, but that was not my intention...in the Ceremony I felt swindled, and at home when I try to manage the Deepseed discount and they told me if I have any reference of this, it does increased...u think that this is normal????

I gotta say, for someone who just won first place in a world championship of artistic wingsuit flight, you show very unsportive and childish behaviour. I hadn't really expected this of you, but hey, if that's how you roll ...

I find it pretty rediculous as well that you brag about getting 200 FREE trainingjumps and then bitch about some altitrack.

200 FREE jumps??? WTF are u talking about...I´ve been competing long time ago and never seen something like that...

It is beginning to appear that you have less of an issue with the difference between the posted prizes and the actual prizes than with Jarno ... after all, he offered to give you the posted prizes and apologized. What's your real issue?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

it must be the stroopwaffels... I am officially complaining that Jarno didn't bring any when he slept at my place.

Jarno, next time don't forget the stroopwaffels. :|

Maybe he did something to his pony! :o
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I know someone who won a discount on a Skyflyer10 (which didn't exist yet) from Birdman, short before they dissapeared

I'm really proud to be the owner (with my team mates) of this amazing discount ! :D
Fly better or die tryin`

Straight Fucking Edge !

I'm really proud to be the owner (with my team mates) of this amazing discount ! :D
maybe you should try and trade it for the 50% PhoenixFly discount the spanish team won..

They would have S10's :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

It is beginning to appear that you have less of an issue with the difference between the posted prizes and the actual prizes than with Jarno ... after all, he offered to give you the posted prizes and apologized. What's your real issue?

Just an excuse for the mistake...nothing more!!!

A mistake was made.
It has been admitted.
An apology followed.
Restitution has been offered and refused.

I'm failing to understand your reasoning at this point.

Hey, let's be friends, all of you :) As I personally know several people posting in this thread, I can tell for sure that all of you are among coolest guys, I have ever met in skydiving. Competition is finished, let's not go through all the details again - let the past be forgotten.

Peace & happy flocking!! B|

Hey, let's be friends, all of you :) As I personally know several people posting in this thread, I can tell for sure that all of you are among coolest guys, I have ever met in skydiving. Competition is finished, let's not go through all the details again - let the past be forgotten.

Peace & happy flocking!! B|

best post so far! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

A mistake was made.
It has been admitted.
An apology followed.
Restitution has been offered and refused.

I'm failing to understand your reasoning at this point.

+1
At this time I really miss the point...
An unuseful public discussion... Way far better to solve the problem via private...
Stop bitching, enjoy your wings!:)

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104

I do not agree to solve problems like that private!

It is a hard job to manage a comp right and it must be done right.
The management need to keep the conversation running.

I always said to sponsors like Tonysuits and PF a discount is not a prize and just keep it away.
They make money enough out of the Flyer.
I am sure Jarno would do it better if they not keep him on the short rope.
Thats my opinion-just follow me :)

don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de