mccordia

Schaffen Belgium, Invitational Flocking weekend

We just had a great weekend of flying with a small group of UK, Belgium and Dutch wingsuit flyers (Spike & Jackie, Paul & Elana, Costyn, Eli, Hans, Bassie, Bavo, Bart, Benoit and myself).

After most people spent the last 3,5 weeks traveling through-out Europe to boogies in Soulac (FR), Gap (FR) and Siofok (Hungary) we managed to squeeze in one last weekend of fun flocks.

We did 9 group jumps with a lot of fun point flying. Im working on a full video with both inside and outside views, but couldnt resist already showing one of our fun jumps by posting the rough video to my YouTube

Enjoy! More later!
Thanks to all peeps who came this weekend!

p.s. Not my packjob:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Nice! B|
Too bad I couldn't make it. [:/]
But here is some blooper footage from our practice session above Soulac and gap:

http://vimeo.com/28200839

Yeah... a lot of hard work to master those sequentials.
The full video is coming soon.

"The 'perfect' parachute jump was thought to be one where the opening shock and touchdown were simultaneous" -Lyle Cameron, ~1965
---
Falling-With-Style.com

That was a weak throw (if you can even call it a throw) at the end of that video.

grap ... *miss* ... grap, hold, release. I'm not a thrower. :|
I rarely throw my pilotchute. I never thought about it. It's always in one motion and never had any problems. so I think it's in my system now. Maybe I'm gonna work on it. :)
"The 'perfect' parachute jump was thought to be one where the opening shock and touchdown were simultaneous" -Lyle Cameron, ~1965
---
Falling-With-Style.com

That was a weak throw (if you can even call it a throw) at the end of that video.

grap ... *miss* ... grap, hold, release. I'm not a thrower. :|
I rarely throw my pilotchute. I never thought about it. It's always in one motion and never had any problems. so I think it's in my system now. Maybe I'm gonna work on it. :)

I would work on throwing it. There are plenty of videos of what can happen when you just release it in a wingsuit ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch