BIRDDOCTOR

Vampire 4 FlySight Run

Is anyone finding their V4's tail ocassionally violently shaking at higher speeds (not a flap of the rear of the tail wing but the whole tailwing)?
mine seems to do it after pulling out of a extended dive or maintaining a dive for to long(very easy to do as the v4 tracks exactly where you point it with everything fully extended amazing)sort of like an over speed and nothing seems to stop it accept slowing down and im not talking overly steep or fast (100 and above miles say).

Ive had the suitbin steep/fast dives with agressive pull-oits into flare/full flight, and never experienced that. Robi and JNO do the same in basejumps hugging terrain, and also have smooth flying showing every jump.

I suspect the cause is related to perhaps stalling (to heavy pushing down of the armwings)?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I have had some oscillations during very agressive flares (I think in almost any suit/model), when I push the braking of speed past a certain point (usually pushing arms a bit too deep or sinking knees in very deep).

Im not sure the deflector is part of it. I actually think without it, the effect could be worse..as now some air (when there is a lot of air forced agains/under the body) bleeds through the hole, as opposed to it all having to escape left/right of the body...causing wobbles..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?