mccordia

Phoenix-Fly: Need 4 Speed - Shorts

Just wanted to show the first segment of a new series of shorts we will be adding to the PF Vimeo account the coming weeks.

Short videos that focus on one location, showing some beautifull high speed flying between the trees, mountains and cracks found throughout Europe by the N4S team.

Check it out here
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Look what happened to Birdman when they started making underwear..

Actually it is the other way around :P
At a certain point, Birdman got no more to develop new wingsuits, for a while they kept on manufacturing (and selling) the wingsuits, knowing perfectly well that in a while they would have stopped selling wingsuits: so, using their brand name, they started producing general clothing AT THE SAME time they were keeping on producing and selling wingsuits.
Nowadays, Birdman sells only general clothing.
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

Its actually two companies if I remember correct...

For some reason Birdman Oy. (Finish variation of .Ltd) was created as a 2nd company and investors sought out to fund the clothing stuff.
When the clothing thing didnt take of as expected, and people wanting their invested money came calling, the company Birdman oy. was declared Bankrupt with a big statement on the website.

But from what I get, Birdman Inc. is still a company thats free of debt, and owned/run by Jari. Not sure they sell anything though (clothing or wingsuits).
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

On a related note; hows that wingsuit book coming along that you alluded to on the BJ.com forums?

End of this month Costyn and I expect to finish up on the first complete draft (+- 160 pages) and send that out to a few of our friends for proof-reading. After thats its on to graphics/photos etc. Aiming to have everything done before the end of the summer.

So far its past 100 pages, with only about half written so far of the chapters outlined. There will be no info on wingsuit models, but strictly a focus on techniques, manouvres, formation flying etc.

More info on that subject soonB|B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?