lurch

3 and 4 minute club-post your best time

Sounds good.

So long as it easy to mark the exit, opening and landing points and calculate average GR, speeds etc you should be on to a good thing (auto detection would be great, but it's difficult to get right so easy manual adjustment is a must). Paralog and FlySight viewer are great, but it's still tedious to get this basic info.

I assume it'll have the option to apply PPC style mask to a jump to view the competition performance? And submit jumps to PPC?

An android app that connects to it or at least a smart phone usable web-interface would be nice too.

If you join the beta you will have a place to submit all of these ideas...we like ideas and it is why an online version is more adaptable and flexible when great ideas need to be implemented.

I actually have an iAlti Logger on my iPhone that uploads to the site...still a work in progress but all part of the big picture.

Thanks for your interest.

Simon

Here are the average results from ((9) 2 from 15.2))flights on two different X-2(s):
Alti Flysight
Exit - 13.9 14.4
Saddle - 2.3 2.3
Time 197 -- 3:17 203 -- 3:23
Slo 27
Avg 38 39
Max 56
G/R 2.2
H Dist 4.1

Single best 15.2 to 2.2, 3:53, 38 avg mph, 2.1 g/r, & 5.1 miles.

I'm 6-1 & 215# out the door. Haven't been able to hold the "Ninja / Zen" zone though! [:/] Hoping w/ gear, conditioning, technique, & processing changes, I can slow down some more, up the time, and enjoy the ride! :)

Jim

For a guy your size thats freaking outstanding, man. The best heavy birds I know can get roughly those results.

Only tip I can offer to up a game which is already that good is, your G/R is a little low for that time which tells me you were relying more on wing-hang than speed. Getting your head a bit lower and running a little faster ought to get you a few more seconds, and add maybe 1.5 to 2 miles to your potential distance covered.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.