MrCat

Ghost3 Delivery :)

If you're not in it wearing it to work...it doesn't count. :P
Very nice color design!

And it needs a campos added

Didn't that change to a pony? ;)
Really like the colors! Hope you post some pics of it flying!
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

Still haven't jumped the Ghost yet :( I've decided it was best to do two jumps on my phantom and then the next one on the ghost but the weather just hasn't been playing ball. On three occasions I've got the two jumps on the phantom in the morning and then watched the weather close in and deny me that third jump..

I thought I had it yesterday, I got the two jumps in the morning, the weather closed in for a few hours but then cleared again, I got manifested on the last lift of the day that should have taken off about 90 mins before sundown but then due to one reason or another the last lift got delayed until I'd have been jumping just before sundown. Common sense got the better of me and I just did a nice hop and pop.

Oh well - hopefully next time :)
Jump more, post less.

là c'est sûr tu vas pas te les faire piquer :D:D

I don't understand the suisse fish french !:P
nobody is going to steal your gear :D:D

P.S. you should PM Remster to see if he still has his canopy for sale. I tould be a nice match with your rig and suit CLICKY :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I finally got a situation where I was happy to jump my Ghost.
1 jump on my phantom on Friday then two on saturday with no problems/issues and I was happy to hook it up.

The first flight was awesome. Normally from 10k I get between 60 and 70 seconds of freefall. First jump was 87 seconds with 2 practice pulls and pulling at 4,500..

On sunday I headed to a DZ I'd never jumped at before. I did a hop and pop to get used to the layout (etc) and put the Ghost 3 on.

A weak exit looking down gave me my first spin on the Ghost - lesson learnt - a good postive exit is the (obvious) way to go !!

Enjoy !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLqvCNkssFU

The next two flights that afternoon went a lot more smoothly !!
Jump more, post less.

I finally got a situation where I was happy to jump my Ghost.
1 jump on my phantom on Friday then two on saturday with no problems/issues and I was happy to hook it up.

The first flight was awesome. Normally from 10k I get between 60 and 70 seconds of freefall. First jump was 87 seconds with 2 practice pulls and pulling at 4,500..

On sunday I headed to a DZ I'd never jumped at before. I did a hop and pop to get used to the layout (etc) and put the Ghost 3 on.

A weak exit looking down gave me my first spin on the Ghost - lesson learnt - a good postive exit is the (obvious) way to go !!

Enjoy !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLqvCNkssFU

The next two flights that afternoon went a lot more smoothly !!

Blooming heck!

Where were you jumping?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

There was one load on sunday where over half the lift was wingsuiters :)

Mac and Splat - it was ace chatting / flying with you. I'll be back down sometime as I've still got a jump paid for..

Monday turned into a really nice day for me, H+P to start the day, then a nice relaxed drive to Manchester rather than what I expected which was half a days jumping and then a mad rush to get north etc etc...

Pete doing a H+P on his suit was awesome - wish I'd had the camera on !!
Jump more, post less.