WickedWingsuits

Take the slow boat to 10k-ish @ Skydive Allegan - Michigan May 21 & 22 2011

Sometimes we go BIG and AWESOME.....and sometimes we go for COZY and INTIMATE! This weekend at Skydive Allegan in Michigan we are bringing back the art of conversation on the ride to altitude in a C-182 filled with flockers. Maybe we will play cards, maybe we will take a nap, maybe we will watch movies on the iPad but you better believe it's going to be fun.

Will some of us Turbine Brats even be able to exit the Cessna?? Only way to find out is to come and join in the fun. We will have another Cessna fueled and on standby for a formation load if we get enough flockers to destroy the existing record.

Wicked Wingsuits will be there with our on hand rental inventory which is about 10+ T, R and S Birds. For this weekend only the suits will be available over the 2 days for FREE! If you want to take the suit away for a month then of course we can strike a deal.

FlockU Instructors will be available for anyone wanting to do a First Flight Course or some coaching.

Skydive Allegen - http://skydiveallegan.com/
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

I've got some ( 10 plus ) solo wingsuit jumps out of a 182L. Being solo I just go tandem style. Two feet on the step, go out between the wingtip and tail at 45 deg. without grippers. Go right to a headdown, look at grippers and grab them, then swoop out. It's made me very comfortable in a headdown configuration with a wingsuit. I freefly anyway, and am comfy headdown.
Life is short ... jump often.

This event went off really nicely. Thanks for Kyle for putting on a nice bash and thanks to the locals for being so friendly and supportive.

Some of us got loads in on Friday, others got to learn 182 wingsuit exits on Saturday until we got weathered out.

Sunday we put formation loads together and got a really nice 7 way on the 3rd attempt. Brian Snarr snagged the attached photo.

I think we all learned\remembered that there is a lot to be learned by taking a weekend off from the tubrine DZ and getting some 100LL in your veins.

Thanks to my special Wicked Wingsuit Rental team for setting a solid base diamond!

Wickey

(edit to attached photo!)

So what was your set-uo in the door to get fourways out ?

Two on the step, one in the door with feet out and then one coming out. I imagine there will be some video before too long.