Zeemax

Live updates from Flock 'n Dock

Just to give all you peeps a heads up who are FnD from those that aren't.

WE DON'T CARE HOW MUCH FUN YOU'RE HAVING OR HOW LITTLE IT SUCKS.

Some of us are still stuck in an office and really, really, do not want to know what we're missing.

Please no photo's or video or links either.

Thank you.

A sad Macca xx
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Don't worry, you are not missing much. People are constantly burbling each other, the clouds make it almost impossible to navigate and return to the LZ, communication is difficult among the Brits, Dutch, Germans, Brazilians and you name it around plus packing makes us sweat.

My 1000th wingsuit jump, 24 jumps total, 3 Chris'ses all flocking like heroes, meeting new faces, and hearing many stories behind them, a cool ws dude named 'Cobra', backflying progres by several peeps, Ross vissually progressing and helping teach new flyers flock, The friendly people at the DZ, the packers (first time I ever use em!), the groovt food lady, Tilted Kilt!!, the weather, the overload of PF suits flying at the boogie, the backflying flocks, the multipoint flocks, zach and butters doing LO and rocking at doing so, Robi and his bro arriving, loosing weight (forgetting to eat;), video and pizza in the bar, our cool camper/trailer...

Yea...not a bad week so far...2 more days till Z flock..hows your week so far?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Very fun times there...Sorry you got "sick" after your 1000th WS. lots of awesome jumps yesterday and this morning.
Was super cool to see a couple Elsinore peeps make it east, seeing SuperGirl hobbling around, Scotty swoopin' and hollerin, Simon's Wicked Wingsuit rental demos on quite a few peeps, and seeing Robi organizing and Boris taking it all in stride.
Scott Bland did a killer job of putting together a couple jumps I was on; Shellie, Gary, Logan. Angela, Scott, Cobra, Dave, Jerry, all doing super on the newbie flocks. Skwrl everywhere with photos/video, as was Scotty. The 42 way was fun (flying orbit/rotations in Kipp and Michelle's burbles was one of the most fun experiences I've had in WS. Kathy/Morpheus and Scott herding cats, plus some very sweet clouds this morning before winds cropped up. So very many new peeps....Sweetness!

I 'lost' a day somewhere...but wow what an event so far.
Im on 35 jumps at the moment, varying from biig flocks to the funnest one on ones ever.
Lots of familiar friendly faces popping by to say hello and make fun flights. Some just popping by and skipping on the hellos and jumps, but equally funny regardless.

Did some great mixed vertical/flat formations, and watching several people come down depressed from their V4 demo jumps, due to instantly realising they need to order one.:ph34r:
The silver 'microwave dinner' Venom even got several people flying it. Imagine...:S

Cant wait for tomorrow, where Im
mostly planning 1 on 1 stuff and shooting some pictures on Robi doing the skydive thing..
The other LOs will be putting more fun flocks together.
The skyvan also arrived thursday and made life even more fun'
Missing our bro Macca here...but managing to get through the day...

ps. Im never drinking again!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

There's this dominatrix I met who told me that once... Lies, I tell you... Lies...

Anyway, for those who won't cry, I've got one day's worth of pics up from skwrl.smugmug.com.

I was only at F&D for one day (I had a hard drive failure that completely hosed me on a project I had for work, so I had to bail and try to rebuild my work.) From what I saw it was yet again a fun, safe, and enjoyable event. It seemed to me to be one of the larger F&Ds in recent years (which has its pluses and minuses, I'd say). Overall, it was great to see and get slobbering drunk with a bunch of folks that I hadn't seen in a while.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Very fun times there...Sorry you got "sick" after your 1000th WS. lots of awesome jumps yesterday and this morning.
Was super cool to see a couple Elsinore peeps make it east, seeing SuperGirl hobbling around, Scotty swoopin' and hollerin, Simon's Wicked Wingsuit rental demos on quite a few peeps, and seeing Robi organizing and Boris taking it all in stride.
Scott Bland did a killer job of putting together a couple jumps I was on; Shellie, Gary, Logan. Angela, Scott, Cobra, Dave, Jerry, all doing super on the newbie flocks. Skwrl everywhere with photos/video, as was Scotty. The 42 way was fun (flying orbit/rotations in Kipp and Michelle's burbles was one of the most fun experiences I've had in WS. Kathy/Morpheus and Scott herding cats, plus some very sweet clouds this morning before winds cropped up. So very many new peeps....Sweetness!

I made sure to tag you in a few of those photos on Facebook. Scotty managed to capture us boxing you out quite nicely. :D

A great time, as always, people. Good to see some old friends, and great to flock with some new faces. There's a million reasons why I make sure not to miss this event every year - it was good to be reminded of them again.

See you guys in the next random flock!
Signatures are the new black.