JuanCar

FUNNY VIDEOS

Was also posted on wingsuitnews.com
I see you had fun, and also got to fly with my teammate AlejandroB|

yes Alejandro flew this weekend with us, is a machine
gave us many tips together with Miki and Paula (BB team), learn a lot with them, we are lucky to have them there ;)
Those who risk nothing, do nothing, became nothing, achieve nothing

Hugo, me and the Blade of Hispanic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-1GICaqu5w
sunset flying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-3GSS4N_c

the helmet! glasses!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1YNO9AGHxo

jump 200, my friend Mark, and his second jump wingsuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh0YG2A33As

Good thing you were taught to post links cause I know for sure no one would copy/paste all of those lol

Edit: I created a monster:ph34r:

Are phenomenon ifell! new videos coming days

but would be nice to be encouraged others, it is impossible that among all together skydiver, no videos beautiful and interesting B|

Im almost done editing a new video...B|
And got quite a few recent ones I didnt post to DZ.com, but since you ask...who can resist some shameless selfpromotion requests:P

Schaffen Formation Weekend #1 - video
FLB in Sion, Swiss - video

And some brief shots:

Exits from Schaffen Formation Weekend #2 (full video soon!) - video
Wingsuit Landing:D - video
Wingsuit Rodeo (gone bad) - video
Flocking Fun - video
Zhills Fun - video
Zwartberg (Black Mountain) Fun - video
Zhills Dirty Low Flying Fun - video
More wet Hoevenen Fun - video

Etc Etc.

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

wingsuit, opening and interesting cutaway, Diamonds in the ass
nearly a thousand jumps anything important happens I, but if one day you too much reliance gives you a lesson you never forget,spin the other day to fix it, now a bad opening, the reserves opens well, but yesterday he had no time for anything and opened unstable and in a difficult position, to have time to avoid these things have to be open a little higher. pull the spandex just 3000 feet, never again I will open below 4000 feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cpsRsphXvg

pull the spandex just 3000 feet, never again I will open below 4000 feet

But the ground track visuals get better as you go lower ... ;)

PS: I do not advocate going lower.

I will not forget! hahaha ;)

nearly a thousand jumps anything important happens I, but if one day you too much reliance gives you a lesson you never forget,spin the other day to fix it, now a bad opening, the reserves opens well, but yesterday he had no time for anything and opened unstable and in a difficult position, to have time to avoid these things have to be open a little higher. pull the spandex just 3000 feet, never again I will open below 4000 feet

Looked to be an interesting skydive. A few things to take away from this for your sake. From the video it appears that you may be inducing your line twists on your main. The fact that you're looking up and watching your main open leads me to believe you may also be exposing a portion of the wing to the relative wind during deployment instead of keeping all of your wings closed down. It is also possible that because you are looking around that you are uneven in the harness and or leaning to one side which could cause the turn.

Solution: Close down all of your wings during deployment and remain as still as possible until you have(feel) a fully inflated canopy above your head, then look up and confirm you have a good canopy and perform post opening procedures. It takes mere seconds for all of this to happen but it might feel like a long time to you at this stage. Doing this will go a long way to making your deployments less exciting and less expensive.

In the video you can see you had twists all the way down to your risers on your main. Again, some advice for you here. If you don't have hard cutaway housings in your risers you should have your rigger install them. Hard housings are cheap insurance to have and they ensure you can still cutaway easily even if you have twist down the risers.

Lastly, it appears you don't have an RSL on your rig, which may be your choice. I won't get into the pros/cons of having /not having one but I will say this. If you choose not to use one I strongly suggest you make it a point in the future to get stable and deploy your reserve while you are belly to earth and not on your back(altitude permitting). You made that reserve ride more exciting than it needed to be and could have potentially caused something more severe than just line twists.

In the end, you saved your life and hopefully you learned something from this experience that will stick with you from now on. Buy your rigger a bottle and stay safe.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Solution: Close down all of your wings during deployment and remain as still as possible until you have(feel) a fully inflated canopy above your head,

With the huge wing designs such as Xbird, Stealth2, Venom etc. a full flight pull actually is much better advice. Its hard to impossible to close the wings. And adopting a symetrical pull position and throwing in full flight leads to cleaner air/deployments.

If you choose not to use one I strongly suggest you make it a point in the future to get stable and deploy your reserve while you are belly to earth

Thats a definate NO on these big suit designs. When spinning, the legwing is impossible to collapse, and will lead to end over end tumbling real quick when flung away from a canopy. An instant cutaway/pull is always prefered. As Juan did. As I did when I experienced a mallfunction on a stealth2 jump a year or so ago (on which you also commented the same 'dont immidiately pull'). These big suits are fun when flown stable, but are wild bronco's when shit happens. Which is just one of the reasons why we recommend 180-250 wingsuit jumps before trying/flying one.

Though if fully agree with the RSL and hard cutaway housings, I do recommend not giving advice on dealing with openings on big wingsuits before getting some more experience on something bigger than a blade yourself. As some of these things can lead to worse things than what we see here....
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Lastly, it appears you don't have an RSL on your rig, which may be your choice. I won't get into the pros/cons of having /not having one but I will say this. If you choose not to use one I strongly suggest you make it a point in the future to get stable and deploy your reserve while you are belly to earth and not on your back(altitude permitting). You made that reserve ride more exciting than it needed to be and could have potentially caused something more severe than just line twists.

I strongly disagree with this statement.
You're spinning/accelerating under a bad canopy/linetwists/whatever in a big suit; the LAST thing you want to have happen is that you're whipped off of the canopy and get stable.
Close your fabric down (you won't be flying that fast) keep your pelvis down (there's that "arch" thing again), and get your reserve out ASAP. Screw worrying about getting stable. The Incidents forum has several "waited to get stable" fatalities. >:(

[edited after seeing Jarno's post]
I too, am a proponent of RSL/MARD (although I don't jump one myself) and a proponent of hard housings. Twists can easily get into risers.
Check out 3:50

or this one at 2:30, you'll see why hard housings are valuable.

Looked to be an interesting skydive. A few things to take away from this for your sake. From the video it appears that you may be inducing your line twists on your main. The fact that you're looking up and watching your main open leads me to believe you may also be exposing a portion of the wing to the relative wind during deployment instead of keeping all of your wings closed down. It is also possible that because you are looking around that you are uneven in the harness and or leaning to one side which could cause the turn.

Solution: Close down all of your wings during deployment and remain as still as possible until you have(feel) a fully inflated canopy above your head, then look up and confirm you have a good canopy and perform post opening procedures. It takes mere seconds for all of this to happen but it might feel like a long time to you at this stage. Doing this will go a long way to making your deployments less exciting and less expensive.

Lou, I can tell, I think you're right,stable open, everything gets complicated when the canopy is opening because I move, note after helplessly inertia
and I get in a hurry and want to be very fast in download zip, free and open, because I am obsessed with height,[:/]

In the video you can see you had twists all the way down to your risers on your main. Again, some advice for you here. If you don't have hard cutaway housings in your risers you should have your rigger install them. Hard housings are cheap insurance to have and they ensure you can still cutaway easily even if you have twist down the risers.

in this part I was missing something in translation :|

I'm not too fond of RLS, I believe that this jump was more trouble to open lower, obsessed with height, and do things wrong, or not to have RSL, never again I will open below 4000 feet

In the end, you saved your life and hopefully you learned something from this experience that will stick with you from now on. Buy your rigger a bottle and stay safe.:)

I will never forget this, I have been afraid! Thanks Lou

Which is just one of the reasons why we recommend 180-250 wingsuit jumps before trying/flying one.

Jarno yes, I have no problems with the wingsuit, but you're absolutely right, The other day I had a spin and solve no problems, caused me no concern, only precaution, first started opening up to 5000 feet, then to 4000, and then I dropped to 3000, I relaxed, no will return not to forget that no I have so many wingsuit jumps, a Venom is not like a shadow, and above all I'm not superman.

see you in Hungary! ;)

I strongly disagree with this statement.
You're spinning/accelerating under a bad canopy/linetwists/whatever in a big suit; the LAST thing you want to have happen is that you're whipped off of the canopy and get stable.
Close your fabric down (you won't be flying that fast) keep your pelvis down (there's that "arch" thing again), and get your reserve out ASAP. Screw worrying about getting stable. The Incidents forum has several "waited to get stable" fatalities. >:(

[edited after seeing Jarno's post]
I too, am a proponent of RSL/MARD (although I don't jump one myself) and a proponent of hard housings. Twists can easily get into risers.
Check out 3:50

or this one at 2:30, you'll see why hard housings are valuable.

I feel more confident when choosing me open, 1 never below 4000 feet
2 if I have another emergency, freeing my bell, bow, looking to the ground, if possible to be completely still, and of course the belly to the ground and open the reserve
3when you open I'll stay still as a statue, with all the cloth stuck and wait for it to open and look after

I hope I do not think bad skydiver, took 24 hours thinking about what happened, I have thought and reasoning, This has not left me indifferent, and I take very seriously what you say me, when I saw that my reserve parachute and also began to roll I had the feeling that might be to rotate, This feeling is terrifying! because you know nothing else, scream like a frightened child, cries of survival, remove the video sound, never forget a lesson like this, and for me it was a relief to share with you

now we have to keep flying, I have many plans, I want to evolve, and will do so

4000 feet but will be the minimum height to open my parachute for the rest of my life! ;)

in this part I was missing something in translation
=====================================
Puedo ayudar quizá a Juan, él está hablando,tubos del metal en sus canalizaciones verticales para contener sus cables del corte,cuál reducirá la fuerza necesaria al corte, si se tuercen sus canalizaciones verticales. Entienda ahora?
Usted los tiene quizá ya????
Pida Jason si usted no hace.
Buen consejo, excepto alrededor intentar conseguir estable después de corte.tiempo y altitud nunca inútiles en tal grande mono!!
ORGASMO RODRIGUEZ
If your gunna be dumb
You better be tough

I hope I do not think bad skydiver, took 24 hours thinking about what happened, I have thought and reasoning, This has not left me indifferent, and I take very seriously what you say me, when I saw that my reserve parachute and also began to roll I had the feeling that might be to rotate, This feeling is terrifying! because you know nothing else, scream like a frightened child, cries of survival, remove the video sound, never forget a lesson like this, and for me it was a relief to share with you

now we have to keep flying, I have many plans, I want to evolve, and will do so

4000 feet but will be the minimum height to open my parachute for the rest of my life! ;)

after a day of work with video photos tandems, was eager to make this jump with wingsuit, I had to take off my spine and bad taste after what happened the other day, doing well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=657rxVFWums :)