mccordia

Soulac - 4Fun SummerBoogie - Freefly/Wingsuit/FS - 23/31 july 2011

Soulac Sur Mer will be host to the 4Fun Summer Boogie again this coming year! Its perfectly timed, one week before the Intl. Artistic Wingsuit Competition in Gap.

The Dropzone in Soulac is close to the beach, so next to skydiving there is also a lot of surfing, swimming etc possible.
There are parties, DJ etc. And a lot of stuff happening on the campsite next to the DZ.

Alejandro of FlyLikeBrick will be doing LO and 1 on 1 coaching (with me maybe jumping in here or there if needed, and otherwise attending the boogie as a funjumper/guest), so teams looking for some competition specific training on aerobatics are invited to spice up their flying!

For more info, see airboss.nl
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

This is for sure one of the coolest boogies! The area is great! Wonderful views, easiest heading picking, a great DZ, nice and relaxed organizers, gambas en masse...

But take care - the dutch always beat everyone when it comes to parties! ;)

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

And someone should give that van a check...last year it constantly had issues with smoke buildup on the inside....steam coming out the windows...

Many people went in there to check what the problem was, but all came out looking dazed and confused....probably couldnt find the issue..:P:S

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?