kleggo

V4 "coming soon"?

I only have 10 Skydives and 2 Base jumps on my V4.
For me it is more easy to compare the suits on base jumps. On my first ever base jump with the V4 I flew further then I flew on all my V3 jumps from that exit (high nose in LB). And because the pull is a bit more different than the V3 I pulled very high and still hat more horizontal range than in around 20 jumps with my V3 from that exit. The suit inflate faster then the V3. I'm not a very good WS flyer but that suit makes even me look good :-)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

im looking for pics and videos i have been looking in the forums but cant find many if you could link some that would be great :D

That's because the suit is not yet in production ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

http://www.basejumper.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2937617

Some piccys. Jokke Sommer has just got his so I'm sure he'll put a video up some time soon as well.

Anyone know why it's not been released yet? Sounds like the design is finished, I don't know if stuff changes around the factory when a new suit comes out/how long that takes to implement/whatever...

as i've said, i tried one on about a month back by now.. ;)

but it's not your "average" customer i tried it at i suppose.. B|

it's a really nice suit anyway.. BIG tough!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I ordered My V4 as a preorder from adrenalin base mid february (was gonna just enlarge the legwing on my S6 and be happy but after seeing afew sneak peaks here and there of the V4 i really dug the design of the V4 and have now shelved the idea of further modding the S6 ill save her for flocking) it is now being held by customs. once i pay the duty its mine woohoo wonder if it will be th first V4 in australia??? was expecting to be waiting much longer considering it was V4 and through a dealer(more handling) and probably sat in preorder for a while. has anyone else recieved a production V4 yet?? care to post some pics??

Not the 1st in the country mate... I jumped my V4 on its maiden flights a few weeks ago - what an amazing suit!

It flies completely differently to my old P2, long dives and swoops had me losing my stomach - it also fits like a glove and has so many small surprising small details -I won't spoil them all for you now but you can really see that Robi has gone to town on this one - you are going to love it!

My camera was smashed later that day (gutted!) so I haven't put up any footage and my GPS was flat so I havent got any stats as to glide ratio, but I haven't had such a good time in wings since the first few days I got my P2!

I'm back in the sky this Thursday and the Venom is due this week also so I'll be able to fly them both side by side and put up some footage for each :)

Can't wait!

DontfAllOff, changes of actually getting some information back (and finding out which dealer must have done something wrong, as this is WAY outside normal lead time for the V4) are A LOT larger when you just contact the company itself, instead of posting on a forum;)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I am in NO WAY upset with PF! Iv been in contact with Robi and he's awesome! It is DEFINITELY my dealer. Im just super excited to see it and fly it and maybe cuddle it a bit afterwards lol! And yes I only have around 125 jumps now. PM any comments or concerns or lectures about that if ya don't mind :)

Exceptions to rules.... I AM THE EXCEPTION SIR :) 1.17 wingloading since 10 jumps. :o sit flying since 20. S3 wingsuit since around 65. Im just wreckless and on a suicide mission really. Lol!

I have been a quick learner my whole life with everything including academics, sports, sniping, parachuting, whatever comes my way.

Ted Nelson wrote that. If you do a forum search on his name you'll find out what happened to Ted.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Life happens. Im going to live mine at my pace. Il never try to influence anybodyelses decisions or pace because I know nothing. I can only believe and think. I challenge all that are judging to think about that. But unfortantely its highly probable your incapable and thus the reason you think and feel and express yourself the way you do. Oh well :) my life is awesome and I hope everybody on here has tons of money to jump and has tons of safe, fun, and appreciated jumps! Blue skies to all and feel free to keep me on blast cuz il be using my energy on climbing another tower or repacking or working or playing with my ltl girl or something productive :D

Exceptions to rules.... I AM THE EXCEPTION SIR :) 1.17 wingloading since 10 jumps. :o sit flying since 20. S3 wingsuit since around 65. Im just wreckless and on a suicide mission really. Lol!

Also not very active or current...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2517011;#2517011

Post from 2006 with 25 jumps, so 100 jumps in 5 years... Your either the worlds biggest moron or a troll. Good luck. Hope Robi sees this and loses your order (if thats not what already happened!!!)