JuanCar

a question for comment

I'm trying to see that this is possible, the pilot has released me to 2.8 miles from the hangar, and I assure you that the hangar've had by far, if we divide the nearly 4 km which is 2.8 miles between the 2300m free fall out every 1150m to 1739m free fall have advanced in a minute, is this possible? is that I am that I can not believe it! So if I tell you is that the impression is that you very very little and everything is coming.
:o
Those who risk nothing, do nothing, became nothing, achieve nothing

Something is lost in translation.

sorry friend! for my bad English, I use translator and does not always work
jump today with Venom, I jumped to 3800m, 2.8 miles from the hangar to the dropzone, I open to 1500m, and had passed the hangar extensively, I had a free-fall 2300m, I have moved 4 km horizontal 2300m of vertical drop, it took me two minutes, the pilot is convinced the distance by the aircraft GPS
if possible do you think?
I have no details of what is good for distance

thanks!;)

Something is lost in translation.

sorry friend! for my bad English, I use translator and does not always work
jump today with Venom, I jumped to 3800m, 2.8 miles from the hangar to the dropzone, I open to 1500m, and had passed the hangar extensively, I had a free-fall 2300m, I have moved 4 km horizontal 2300m of vertical drop, it took me two minutes, the pilot is convinced the distance by the aircraft GPS
if possible do you think?
I have no details of what is good for distance

thanks!;)

No need to apologize. Glide ratios of 2 to 1 are entirely possibly ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

keep working hard and enjoying to the fullest, we will be in Hungary.
blue skies! ;)

Ok :)

I have contacted them to enroll, I'm waiting for a reply, it will be interesting to be there
;)B|

Cool flying. With more practice you will see these results improve rapidly.
Come and make our life hard at the competition in HungaryB|

soon I hope to get close to 3 minutes, exit 3800m opening 1200, 135 seconds, by turning a little ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shaisaPlSns

Man you really should learn how to post these lol

When you type a post, there is a small button under the rectangle you type in on the right that says "url". You have to hit then paste your link then hit it a second time

thanks friend! :P computer science is not mine! :S

When you type a post, there is a small button under the rectangle you type in on the right that says "url". You have to hit then paste your link then hit it a second time

Sorry. You must have missed something. Inserting a link is not a science. This is just being an illiterate. Too bad there is no disabled sign here. B|

Sorry. You must have missed something. Inserting a link is not a science. This is just being an illiterate. Too bad there is no disabled sign here. B|

I am a happy illiterate ;) but for anything I would like to be disabled :( I hope there is no disabled skydiver who reads this, that might think that a situation of disability can be used as a joke, do not offend those who want, only offend those who can, and me can not offend me, but it may offend others
;)

"Sorry. You must have missed something. Inserting a link is not a science. This is just being an illiterate. Too bad there is no disabled sign here."

In case you missed it, Juan Car is from Spain, English is NOT his native language (he only knows the curse words I taught him many years ago;)) so even inserting a clicky or whatever is not that easy for him.Give the guy a break he is doing very well using the not so reliable online translating sites.He is neither illiterate nor disabled (excetion is after a few cervezas ;)) As you can see he is obviously very enthusiastic about wingsuiting and learning more.He is also very brave for coming on DZ.com and risking the ridicule so often dished out on here.
The guy has a heart of gold and the world would be a better place if more were like him, and less likely to jump on flaws and faults.Ok that's my rant, carry on as if you were normal :P
@ Jarno, I guess I am illiterate as well....I copy/paste..never noticed the "go to www... " option :$

ORGASMO RODRIGUEZ
If your gunna be dumb
You better be tough

In case you missed it, Juan Car is from Spain, English is NOT his native language (he only knows the curse words I taught him many years agoWink) so even inserting a clicky or whatever is not that easy for him.Give the guy a break he is doing very well using the not so reliable online translating sites.He is neither illiterate nor disabled (excetion is after a few cervezas Wink)

It was not ever about his English. It was only about his skills using this forum. Well, what to say, he is a fast learner. B|

In case you missed it, Juan Car is from Spain, English is NOT his native language (he only knows the curse words I taught him many years agoWink) so even inserting a clicky or whatever is not that easy for him.Give the guy a break he is doing very well using the not so reliable online translating sites.He is neither illiterate nor disabled (excetion is after a few cervezas Wink)

It was not ever about his English. It was only about his skills using this forum. Well, what to say, he is a fast learner. B|

guys nothing happens, Gabor peace friend, I have no problem with you, greetings ;)

no hay ningun problema chicos, Gabor que haya paz, no tengo ningun problema contigo, saludos amigo.

Jarno if you knew what I suffer with English...:Phahaha I like fun haha ;) you are great guy
and you too Gabor,;) I remember you recommended me to jump in Finland B|

Michael ever saw me drinking beer? hahaha
I remember you and I were able to drink up to the water in vases hahaha in Tapas, Latino, Campanillo...Those were the days