mccordia

"Marko Mike" Memorial Wingsuit Boogie & Competition - Hungary

www.wingsuitboogie.hu
10-15 August

The boogie is organised again for the 5th time this year.
This year organised in memory of Marko Mike, who sadly was lost to our community through an accident in basejumping during the last days of 2010.

From what I got through Csaber, there will be balloon jumps, Heli jumps and of course the trusty Turbolet L210.
The performance competition doesnt only focus on wingsuit, but also has two tracking subdiciplines (tracking/FS suit and shorts/shirt naked catagory)

From what I got, attending so far:

Deniq
Jarno
Benedikt
Elias
Andrew (maybe)
Ronald Overdijk (maybe)

Who else is coming!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I dont think pre-registration is needed. Or at least, wasnt before as far as I know.

So the list growsB|

01 - Deniq
02 - Jarno
03 - Benedikt
04 - Elias
05 - Andrew (maybe)
06 - Ronald Overdijk (maybe)
07 - Gabor
08 - Alx72
09 - Macca
10 - JuanCar

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Similar to the previous time I was there, I was asked to do some load organising for the people who are into having fun after the competition jumps. Its possible to compete by only doing 2 or 3 jumps, and with 5 full days available, for sure a lot of people WILL want to do something else besides flying solo.

No clue why you're so negative . But to those wanting to do some flocking, for sure come and join in on the fun....!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

No clue why you're so negative . But to those wanting to do some flocking, for sure come and join in on the fun....!

Negative? This event was from Thursday to Sunday, competition until Saturday evening. There was some rain on Friday. As long the competition was going people was busy competing there, after Saturday night they were having a hangover after the party or just leaving. We got only 2 flights with Alex.

Flight ticket to Budapest is booked - let's flock between balloons! They are said to drop at 10.000ft.

Balloons are such nice tooooooys! B|

2010 we had our balloonjumps from ca. 2500 meter (8200 ft) for 40 EUR. Top service for equitable costs!

Negative? This event was from Thursday to Sunday, competition until Saturday evening. There was some rain on Friday. As long the competition was going people was busy competing there, after Saturday night they were having a hangover after the party or just leaving. We got only 2 flights with Alex.

C'mon Gabi, you can make all your competition jumps for one day... So, you have 3 more jumping days for fun :)From a first boogie back in 2007. Sunday is day for big ways... Of course- if you survive Saturday night party :P

C'mon Gabi, you can make all your competition jumps for one day... So, you have 3 more jumping days for fun :)From a first boogie back in 2007. Sunday is day for big ways... Of course- if you survive Saturday night party :P

All big-way we got was 2 last year from 2008,2009,2010.
I think it's 3 out of 4 is a representative sample.
Is it sensible to debate my experience or warning?

We are not the same some people were open, but others...
Just bring a different attitude with you and make it happen!