millertime24

Hats off to Robibird and PF

So I just got my P2 back from Robi. My suit had a defect that needed to be repaired (left side longer than the right). Not only did he repair the suit, he put the more durable rubber booties on it as well.

I will also say, publicly, that I was out of line getting ticked at the company (only a few of you reading this will know how ticked). Robi came through for me and now my suit fits like a fucking condom.

Again, props to Robi and PF for fixing an issue and delivering me with a superior wingsuit!!!B|;):)

-Mike
Muff #5048

So I just got my P2 back from Robi. My suit had a defect that needed to be repaired (left side longer than the right). Not only did he repair the suit, he put the more durable rubber booties on it as well.

I will also say, publicly, that I was out of line getting ticked at the company (only a few of you reading this will know how ticked). Robi came through for me and now my suit fits like a fucking condom.

Again, props to Robi and PF for fixing an issue and delivering me with a superior wingsuit!!!B|;):)

-Mike

So the suit fits too tight and makes you feel nothing?
That's weird. I love my suit.

Though, unlike a condom sometimes I get the a really good feeling when Im in the suit.
My photos

My Videos

you Air Force guys seem to have a strange way of expressing yourselves.
Your suit, JT...is one of a kind, even tho it looks like me and Monkey.
Keep flying well, it makes us look good. :P

I was just using the metaphor Mike presented.
To me, a suit that fits like a condom is NOT desirable.:D
My photos

My Videos