bucketlistpilot

Phantom 1 manual

Please expand on your question.

Manual for ordering?
Manual for wearing?
Manual for flying?

As far as I know there are no "Manuals" I'm not sure about the Australian rules but The numbers game here in the US suggests that you should wait a little longer.

Either way I wouldn't suggest a manual to help you.
Hopefully, if you must fly this suit with 126 jumps PLEASE get some formal training by an experienced wing suit pilot.

Assuming you have 126 jumps, I would hope that before anyone throws you in a suit that they at least fly with you (without the suit) to ensure you are ready.
However, In the US you would have to wait at until you had 200 jumps to don a wing suit.

Please search the this forum and incident forum to educate yourself thoroughly. This may prevent you from getting hurt or killed.

Wing suit piloting is not like any other skydiving discipline.
While Skydiving can be dangerous wing suiting can be dangerous faster. BE SAFE. Educate yourself, get some coaching....and please, BE PATIENT.

BSR in the US states a minimum of 200 jump with the coaching of an experienced pilot OR 500 jumps without.
My photos

My Videos

Yep aware of the restrictions and not planning to wingsuit any time soon. I have the opportunity to buy a Phantom 1 from a friend that I know will fit me.

I can download the Phantom 2 manual from Phoenix-Fly. I'd also like the Phantom 1 manual as there are a number of differences between the two suits.

Thanks for your concern, I simply like to study as much as I can about my equipment.
Ian Purvis
http://www.loadupsoftware.com
LoadUp DZ Management App
[email protected]

Yep aware of the restrictions and not planning to wingsuit any time soon. I have the opportunity to buy a Phantom 1 from a friend that I know will fit me.

I can download the Phantom 2 manual from Phoenix-Fly. I'd also like the Phantom 1 manual as there are a number of differences between the two suits.

Thanks for your concern, I simply like to study as much as I can about my equipment.

Cool. Good luck.
My photos

My Videos

I will add the cable-rigging information to the website in a short while.
But seeing you still need to do a first flight course, bringing the suit to the FFC any capable coach/instructor will also be able to explain/show you the correct rigging (and check it) first hand.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Buggered if I know, that's why I want the manual. Website mentions the zippers and wing cut-away plus several others, that's why I'd like to read about the Phantom 1 I'm looking to buy, rather than the P2 manual I've already got.

If no one gets you sorted by next weekend with the manual, I'm pretty sure I have a copy on one of my home computers. Maybe even on an early PF cd.... Unfortunately, I am away for a week.

BSR in the US states a minimum of 200 jump with the coaching of an experienced pilot OR 500 jumps without.

To clarify:
2011 USPA SIM:
The BSR states 200 jumps and a USPA license are REQUIRED at USPA dropzones.
Coaching is RECOMMENDED in the SIM.
PS: I recommend it too. ;)
But what do I know?

If no one gets you sorted by next weekend with the manual, I'm pretty sure I have a copy on one of my home computers. Maybe even on an early PF cd.... Unfortunately, I am away for a week.

Thanks for the offer but I found one today.

Rigged it up, took the obligatory photo, now it's packed up for another 70 odd jumps until I can do a course.

cheers
Ian Purvis
LoadUp DZ Management App
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer but I found one today.

Rigged it up, took the obligatory photo, now it's packed up for another 70 odd jumps until I can do a course.

cheers

Woohoo. After 10 months of looking at it hanging in the wardrobe I finally got 2 flights on it yesterday. I'm hooked
Ian Purvis
LoadUp DZ Management App
[email protected]