HGpilot

Hang gliding question.

Wait a minute, I NEVER criticize anyone on here, thats exactly the opposite,

Right.

Count up the number of times you've used some variation of the word 'ignorant' in this thread alone.

But as I mentioned many times, with a few ideas wingsuit could fly much more, with much more perfomance and soar easily,

Go on then.

the problem is, the ones with great ideas and courage to make it, dont have the same tools the ones who have a manufacture of wingsuits with all the tools

Oh come on! Sitting there moaning that you you've got a great design you can't make because you don't have the right sewing machine is not being couragous. If they had the courage to make it, they'd get whatever they needed to make it, and then they would make it.

What if Loic and Robi and Jari had all just sat there and moaned that they didn't have all the right tools to put a suit into production? The very people you imply are lacking in courage and vision are the ones who actually did put their money and their livelihoods on the line to get their designs made.

Poor Galileo and others brilliant minds that were put the death for saying that the Earth was not flat but round and that the sun does not circle around Earth but the Earth around the sun.

Galileo was able to justify his support for heliocentrism because he had done the work and collected the evidence. He did not just assert that it was so, and that he was sure someone would come along later and prove him right

Until you provide support for your claims you are not Galileo. You're an alchemist.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

[Reply]
Count up the number of times you've used some variation of the word 'ignorant' in this thread alone.

Well if you check the messages, you will see that I used the therm "ignorant" just after he called me idiot, monkey, and many other names, so I think he won this game in it?

Oh come on! Sitting there moaning that you you've got a great design

Did I say I have a great design? where show me please? another one saying something what I never said.
Typical people when run out of arguments they start creating things...

Until you provide support for your claims you are not Galileo. You're an alchemist.

Did I say I want to be Galileo? where? oh please give me a brake, if you have nothing interesting to say, stop talking nonsense.

Galileo was a great scientist and he battled against ignorants and religion until the end of his days on Earth.

Now I ask myself, when you guys will respect my opinion, If I want to believe that wingsuit will soar one day thats my problem dont you think?

Now leave me with my monkey, idiot, stupid, twilight opnion...
Lauren Martins - www.youtube.com/user/gisellemartins20

By accident I deleted the vid, where Tony standing on the ground demonstrates how to move ones arms to really provide the trust needed. I remember his light blue suit was dark blue in the armpit area. Anyone still got it? He did something like this: Tony instructions

Seriously.. dreaming is what it is. Fundamental. Makes us laugh. Creates new ideas. New ideas sometimes do not materialize. Sometimes they do :)

Giselle! You're hot and all, and i'd definetily bone you in a heartbeat (alltough i really prefer brunettes) But you're on a sinking ship with this thread! And as far as your knowledge goes, about the physics involved in wingsuit assisted human flight. You're way off track! You have yet to jump out of a plane and you're allready in cahoots with two WS manufacturers? Can you get us some statements from those two to document that?

PS: saying my post is disrespectful goes in my ear, and then out of my dickhole!

Wait a minute, are wing suit jumpers "pilots" ??

Yup...
Pilots...as well as drunks, assholes, idiots, retards, comedians, superheroes, dreamers, realists and awesome people all together...

You forgot pony huggers.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Well if you check the messages, you will see that I used the therm "ignorant" just after he called me idiot, monkey, and many other names, so I think he won this game in it?

Nope. If you're talking about the messages in this thread, I am afraid that is a lie.

Did I say I have a great design? where show me please? another one saying something what I never said.

The generic 'you'. You mentioned people with the courage to make new designs who.... weren't making them. That's nonsense. If they had the courage to make them, they'd be making them.

The people that you're implying are afraid of these new ideas managed to do it, that's how they got where they are today.

Did I say I want to be Galileo?

You're laying claim to his legacy. You're trying to achieve some form of reflected credibility by pointing out that people disagreed with him, too. I'm pointing out that there's a big, big difference.

Now I ask myself, when you guys will respect my opinion,

When you recognise that it is simply opinion and not fact, and when you stop calling everyone who disagrees with you ignorant.

When you recognise that it is simply opinion and not fact, and when you stop calling everyone who disagrees with you ignorant.

It's not even an opinion.

"That shirt is pretty" is an opinion.

"Wingsuit will develop like this _______ in the future" is an attempt at prophecy, not an opinion.

And when that prophecy is based on refusal to differentiate between a wingsuit and a rigid frame aircraft, it's not very believable.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Giselle! You're hot and all, and i'd definetily bone you in a heartbeat (alltough i really prefer brunettes)

Teigen! How do you know I'm hot? there is no pic of me on this forum, perhaps I'm not blonde or brunet, I'm in the middle B|

Well about bonning me, I'm sorry but you dont stand a chance babes, I prefer tall blondish pale man just like my boyfriend! witch you are not sorry,;)

But you're on a sinking ship with this thread!

About been out the track, well, there is nothing wrong with having an opnion about something in it or you are going to force me believe in something I dont?

No worries, Im start having a blast with all this, its comic B|

Jake wrote: Nope. If you're talking about the messages in this thread, I am afraid that is a lie.

Prove to me its a lie then!

Jakee wrote: The generic 'you'. You mentioned people with the courage to make new designs who.... weren't making them. That's nonsense. If they had the courage to make them, they'd be making them.

sorry? what a nonsense, jake you did not answer my question and wrote nonsense again, so I will ask again!
where did I mention I'm a great designer? tell me

Did I say I want to be Galileo?

Jakee wrote: You're laying claim to his legacy. You're trying to achieve some form of reflected credibility by pointing out that people disagreed with him, too. I'm pointing out that there's a big, big difference.

Whats the difference then? oh please dont try to be clever over me, when you are not.

Now I ask myself, when you guys will respect my opinion,

Jakee wrote: When you recognise that it is simply opinion and not fact, and when you stop calling everyone who disagrees with you ignorant.

Well I already said this is just my opnion, do you want me to repeat again or draw it for you understand?:D

Haha! I don't know what type of guys you prefer but once you get into skydiving you're staying with skydivers ;)

Im just here for the drama! Like mccordia, having a beer or two while watching this unfold has made my evening complete! Seeing how easily some people are offended just makes me want to push a few random buttons on the panel to see wether the shit hits the fan, or misses it completely!

I've got nothing against people persuing a dream or vision (unless its based on some kind of religion). You obviously have something you want to persue, and i say go for it! Just avoid debates with people on message boards! Because as you can see nothing really came out of this!

As for how i know you're hot... Lets just say i do know!! And you would look pretty awesome in a wingsuit.. (PF ofcourse)

EDIT: quick tip, take that ws avatar off and put a nice photo of yourself on there in stead! That way you will get the good kind of attention and not the silly kind!

Hey man, I am not a hang glider pilot, nor I know anything about them, but as I am an avid student of aerodynamics and a fashion designer (so I know what materials can do), I can tell you that in 10 -20 years gliders will be our personal flying automobile, decrease in size and weight by 200% while achieving amazing lift and speed that you will be able to quickly fly across continents without paying for airfare.

I'm telling you so it must be true, you watch :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
if you don't believe you are ignorant, ask galileo, he aint got shit on me :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Prove to me its a lie then!

You told sqwrl he was ignorant in response to post #22. Show me where 'idiot', 'monkey' and 'many other names' appear in post #22.

And regardless of that, your statement was: "Wait a minute, I NEVER criticize anyone on here,". I didn't see you use the qualifier "Unless they were mean to me first". You've been rude, patronising and insulting to pretty much everyone who's dared to disagree with you.

sorry? what a nonsense, jake you did not answer my question and wrote nonsense again, so I will ask again!
where did I mention I'm a great designer? tell me

Once again, for the cheap seats - it was the generic 'you', referring to 'the ones with great ideas and courage to make it'.

Whats the difference then? oh please dont try to be clever over me, when you are not.

Clever? Don't worry, I don't tend to make an effort where I know it'll be wasted.

And the difference, as I stated very clearly, is that Galileo had the evidence and the results to back up what he was saying. That's why he turned out to be right, not because The Man disagreed with him, but because he'd done the work. Neither you nor the other mysterious people with 'great designs' have provided any evidence that what you say will turn out to be correct.

Well I already said this is just my opnion,

Sure, you've said it's an opinion, but you speak to people as if it were a fact that only a complete moron could fail to acknowledge.

Seriously, your posts here really do give an impression of you being an incredibly unpleasant person to know. Instead of whinging about how rude everyone is to you, you may want to think about why it is that people keep ending up wanting to be rude to you.

As for how i know you're hot... Lets just say i do know!! And you would look pretty awesome in a wingsuit.. (PF ofcourse)

Did you find the same pictures I did with a google search? Smokin'!:)

haha Oh dear, Jake the photo you posted is probably your girlfriend or your wife or our mum? Could you please tell me witch one? Lmao lol

You told sqwrl he was ignorant in response to post #22. Show me where 'idiot', 'monkey' and 'many other names' appear in post #22.

That is a lie there is, I answered his post 22 at my post 26 as anyone can check.

I did not call him ignorant until he called me idiot and other names.

And regardless of that, your statement was: "Wait a minute, I NEVER criticize anyone on here,". I didn't see you use the qualifier "Unless they were mean to me first". You've been rude, patronising and insulting to pretty much everyone who's dared to disagree with you.

Jake The only person being rude, lying, creating things I did not said here is you I'm afraid.

Once again, for the cheap seats - it was the generic 'you', referring to 'the ones with great ideas and courage to make it'.

"Generic" stop creating things again, most people who created things from great ideas were called crazy by others.

Clever? Don't worry, I don't tend to make an effort where I know it'll be wasted.

Sure, I say the same, its a waste of time.

Sure, you've said it's an opinion, but you speak to people as if it were a fact that only a complete moron could fail to acknowledge.

Seriously, your posts here really do give an impression of you being an incredibly unpleasant person to know. Instead of whinging about how rude everyone is to you, you may want to think about why it is that people keep ending up wanting to be rude to you.

Well how about you realize the same?