piisfish

Ghost3

I feel a lot more power in the suit compared to a blade. Especially in terms of inflation on the belly and back, the blade had a tendency to flap a bit on the armwing (and grippers on the back, if you let go).

The Ghost3 can be flown without use of the grippers quite comfortable on belly and back.

I only have 3 jumps on the Ghost3, and about 400 on a Blade...I liked the Blade a lot, but so far am severly impressed with the step up in performance this suit gives when compared.

Do have to note I am also a rep for PF, and though fully honest, my words are probably worth less than Piisfish's who is a normal paying costumer.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The old Stealth is still quite a bit bigger. The cut on the wing of the new Ghost3 is a bit different, but in terms of gereral surface area and length of armwing grippers, doesnt differ an incredible amount from the Ghost2.

One of the reasons the Stealth got upgraded to the Stealth2 was that both suits where already quite close in wingsurface/size. The Stealth2 is still quite a big leap when compared to the Ghost3 in terms of wing surface.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

so which is better for general wingsuiting? Stealth or Ghost?

of what I have been able to compare, Stealth2 and Ghost3 are around the same ... So if your "general wingsuiting" involves big suits, any of the above mentionned suits would do the trick.
Otherwise I would recommend more a Phantom (which I am eager to try soon)
If you like max time, I don't know what the Stealth is capable of with me inside, but the Ghost3 is about the max I can fly for now :)I found barrel rolls fun to do with the Ghost3, but not a very efficient manoeuvre to lose altitude. The f*cker just takes any advantage of speed to generate extra lift :o:):)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

The Stealth (1) is no longer available, and in size quite a big step up.
For camerawork and the heavier flocker, the Ghost3 (and old Stealth) can be a great choice.

If one has a normal build, this may be a tad overkill for flocking, unless you have a group that really knows how to fly.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?