hjumper33

New suits

We are working on a public announcent that will probably be made on the PF website sometime next week. But its about the release of several new and updated suit models, and additions/improvements to certain features on all suits in the PF range.

This last note is already in effect, and everyone who received suits the last 1,5 month or so, automaticly got it with all the latest improvements Robert made to the production line!

More soon!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

i just demoed an xbird2 or x2... 4"wider leg and 1.5" on the grippers.

saw the new Fusion/Apatche down in the keys, strange design, definatly new technology there.

allot of new technology coming out in the next couple months, stay tuned for new suits from Tonysuits
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Thats correct. Orders placed for a Ghost since the start of November, automaticly receive the latest (as goes for all products/new features).

People who ordered midway into Oktober already got an advanced notice, and where offered the option of upgrading to a Ghost3, with a few weeks longer wait. The first Ghost3's have been delivered to the owners already.

I flew the Ghost3 for the first time last weekend, and would rate it a definate step up from the Ghost2. Especially on the back, its as solid and stable as can be (and can be flown with legwing/armwings fully open, and still fly nice and flat).
We will probably upgrade the 50 jump recommendation to 80/100 jumps for this suit, as the new armwing cut and improved inflation moves it away from the Ghost2 quite a bit. Though gripper length is still the same.

Weather permitting, I hope to shoot some pictures next weekend when the Belgium team gets their new suits (Phantom, Shadow and Ghost3):)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The first Ghost3's have been delivered to the owners already.

I flew the Ghost3 for the first time last weekend, and would rate it a definate step up from the Ghost2. Especially on the back, its as solid and stable as can be (and can be flown with legwing/armwings fully open, and still fly nice and flat).

Weather permitting, I hope to shoot some pictures next weekend when the Belgium team gets their new suits (Phantom, Shadow and Ghost3):)

I hope to have mine soon... it's stuck at the freight forwarder and broker befor customs [:/]
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

We will probably upgrade the 50 jump recommendation to 80/100 jumps for this suit, as the new armwing cut and improved inflation moves it away from the Ghost2 quite a bit. Though gripper length is still the same.

So would the same minimum bump up apply to the new V4 later on in the spring?

Also I see that the new minimum wingsuit jumps for the V3 was bumped up from 50 to 150?
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

I know something very cool coming out soon.. But Im not telling you... Wink

And its neither of the big brands..

Giselle is rolling out her prototype for Lurch to try?
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

That wing looks a LOT like a Stealth 2 wing that is on the website pic I attached here? The Ghost 2 did not have that big taper down the body if I remember correctly. If so they seem to have really increased the wing size on the ghost that much? What did they do with the tail (I cant see in your pic) to balance it out some?

Scott C.

Added the Ghost 2 Pic from the website as well.

The new wing looks a lot like the Stealth 2 from the pic. I will be curious st see what the Stealth 3 looks like.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

The shape of the cut is similar, though the size is quite a bit smaller than the Stealth2 in all directions/gripper length etc.
The Stealth2 has quite a lot more, especialy in terms of the lower wingroot and width.

The balance of the suit is great for backflying. The ghost2 always needed a slight closed legwing on the back. This flies nice and fast with everthing open 100%, arms and legs.
And nice and stable on the belly, and was enjoying pushing it for distance on breakoff.

Ill post some pix after the weekend!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

saw the new Fusion/Apatche down in the keys, strange design, definatly new technology there.

allot of new technology coming out in the next couple months, stay tuned for new suits from Tonysuits

Last week I've made several jumps with some Fusion / Apache prototype suits. I can say that I've never flown a wingsuit longer / further and so comfortable before, especially the initial Fusion model. Very easy to fly around 30 mph vertical speed (210-220 sec from 13 » 3). Have to check the horizontal speed with my SkyFlight soon.

It's a complete different style suit and definately not for everybody (really big) but will be great for BASE and performance freaks. Looking forward to have one for myself :).

BASE is what im looking for

Unfortunately I can't provide pictures yet until Tony has launched the new suit.

The suit starts flying immediatly so I'm convinced about an easier exit and less heigth before flying away from the wall. It felt like the suit was more flying by itself without much input from my arms. Probably due to the compartment design (cells and shape). With most other suits I can get tired when flying to the max for 3 - 4 min., not this suit.

Grtzz, Henny

** Know what you say but don't say all you know. **