mchamp

PF new Ghost 3

I have no clue on what those sizes are in kg/cm.

But with each suit having different characteristics it largely depends on what you want out of your flights as well.
Flocking? Long flights? Camerawork on your back? etc.

Depending on skill and build, and how that links to what you prefer doing this suit can be either the perfect match, or another smaller wing might actually be a better match.

I fly a shadow on most of my jumps (similar to the Phantom in performance) and wouldnt say Id need a Ghost for normal flocking and flying. But I sure have a lot of fun flying it on my back and belly when doing camerawork around a flock. With range left to spare.

Just demo one (we should have two or three in several sizes at flock and dock) and see how you like it...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I'd have to echo Jarno's comments. I don't NEED a Ghost for flocking, in fact I like how the P2 flies with mattress suits folded in half.
At Mesquite, there was a mix of mattresses and P2's; I loved not flying folded up.
But...the Ghost is good for when I'm flying/coaching more experienced students, superlight FFCs, when I want to float around a formation, backfly with a camera. This thing just WANTS to fly on its back when you rotate. It just feels natural, much like the P2.

Love it love it love it.
Long flight time, easy to fly, get onto your back with serious ease....... (138 seconds first jump on back, deploying at 4K).

where is the "I LIke" button when you need it ?? :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I have no clue on what those sizes are in kg/cm.

1,86m/83kg:D. We also use SI (metric system) but when I post here I try to use imperial system (or both) since the majority of DZ.com users are in US.
By yours and DSE description the Ghost is not for me since I'm mostly into flocking.
I'll demo one anyway if there is one available at my size
Thanks!
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

OK so now that the indian is getting better at using his arrow... WAW... It can be scary fast (for me)..

I was never as happy as after my flights of this weekend :)
Soo fun to dive to pick up speed, fly together with vampires, and the pop up to see them from abooooooove, and dive on them again :D

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

OK so now that the indian is getting better at using his arrow... WAW... It can be scary fast (for me)..

I was never as happy as after my flights of this weekend :)
Soo fun to dive to pick up speed, fly together with vampires, and the pop up to see them from abooooooove, and dive on them again :D

It really is, isn't it? Super easy to pull 3 min flights without arm fatigue too. Flying into a 30kts headwind last night, got much more distance than I can get in my Ghost 2.

What a suit!!!!
I just finished a week doing outside camera on the 5D/Soulflyers Wingsuit camp here in Australia. Did 30 jumps filming the awesome jumps Fred and Vince thought up. Over the top, off to the side, on my back underneath, this suit has the goods.
Not really into solo flying so couldnt comment on its real performance and stats. what I can say is I was flying with every suit from a V3, Blades, Sfly etc and it had no problem matching or passing any of them. Yet it still seems quite agile when doing barrel rolls or back flying.
nice one PF. I love it :)