notsane

Flock and Dock 7.0

19 jumps so far, and we're just getting startedB|

Did some wonderfull double formations orbiting eachother, a few bigger formations, a lot of fun backflying stuff, Ross and Gerard did some awesome backflying steps, a lot of new flyers rocking at slotflying, and the Ghost3 being the popular toy to demo on the DZ...

Butters, Zach and today even Ross all doing a great effort putting groups together.
Having a ball! Bring on the rest of the week....!!!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Did some wonderfull double formations orbiting eachother, a few bigger formations, a lot of fun backflying stuff, Ross and Gerard did some awesome backflying steps, a lot of new flyers rocking at slotflying, and the Ghost3 being the popular toy to demo on the DZ...

:):(:(Fuck I'm stuck at work thousands of miles from F&D
B|B|GHOST 3 ... I wonder why it's so popular :):) the more I fly it, the more fun I have. Always trying to find different possibilities end extend my flying range in all directions
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

mccordia - thereby yours wingsuit jump number 1000? On 12th April?

P.S. 12th April - big day in the space-history! 50 years ago, 12.04.1961 Yuri Gagarin (USSR) flew first time around the Earth!

Strong rumor is that Super-Girl, Andreea "will be" coming to town late/late Friday nite. ( ...and she knows who's been naughty and nice ) :P

I figure since 111 isn't coming,( Damn Matt , I was looking forward to seeing you :( ) and since Andreea's ACl tear won't allow her to fly, :(... there should be "just about" enough "space and lift" available for my size XL body (w/new titanium hip)..:P

Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

Thanks to everyone out there. Thanks to Jarno for the shadow demo, to Scott Bland for the flying vagina jumps, to my bro for helping me get from place to place, and the jumps/alcohol sharing, and MANY MANY more... I'll get a vid edited once I get home and put it up here for us to enjoy (and if you weren't there, envy). Oh yeah, and thanks to TK for putting up with our shennanigans.;)

Muff #5048

Here's a taste. I put this one together in about 20 min once I got home. Ill put a nice vid of what we did sometime during next weekend. BTW, all the flocks before this I was using a P2 and always ended up out-floating the flock. In this one I was using a V-1 and "almost" got into my slot (hell, I fought for that slot in the air). Go figure.... I flock better in a V-1 than a P2.:S

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvSW5GFbs0

Muff #5048

Thanks to everyone for a bitchin' good time!! The winds got most of our Saturday and the loads started to back up on Sunday, but altogether I think everyone got as many jumps as they wanted to make.

Thanks for everyone putting up with my craziness ... I promise it will be worse next year!

Muff! Muff!!

I was thinking about just getting 15lbs of weight to solve the problem. Being 6' tall and 160lbs does have its disadvantages.

Let me know how that goes. I was hoping to play with weights and my FlySight this summer.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Here's another with an opening so hard I damn near took a razor blade to my canopy after landing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFwK07bcRBE

Always funny to realize after the fact, 'Oh yeah - I just met that guy I've argued with online a few times.' :D

Good meeting you, Mike (& all the other first time FnD birds who I hadn't met) - glad the insta-canopy wasn't enough to keep you down....
Signatures are the new black.