notsane

Flock and Dock 7.0

Wish i could come this year! It was my goal even! If it wasn't for Bill's WS ban and me jacking my knee up back in october i would be in the flock by now! Oh well! Some other time! If i had the money i'd fly over and do my remaining 15 or so jumps to get my FFC started with Jarno! And be your ground camera bitch for the time being! :P

Bill wasn't the cause, but banning was the remedy. ;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Ill take a pie-ing over the Dutch tradition ANY day...(which is getting drenched in a horrible soup of fruits etc thats been rotting behind a hangar for a week thrown over your head).

Has anyone ever attempted in-air pie-ing? That would ba challange!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Ill take a pie-ing over the Dutch tradition ANY day...(which is getting drenched in a horrible soup of fruits etc thats been rotting behind a hangar for a week thrown over your head).

Sounds like you just gave everyone an idea.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

shit..and here I was saying "Just because you CAN write evrything doesnt mean you SHOULD".

Me and my big mouth...:$

Well in 2007 (?) they covered Purple Mike with something sticky (?) and feathers and everyone called him a chicken. It was like a less painful version of tar and feathers. Perhaps with your rotten bucket they can call it chicken soup?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

We're at the 1 month point ... if you haven't already registered, please so so. I hope the weather will be as nice as it is right now, it's beautiful here!

Can register there, right? Got the time off from work and the plane tickets ... better reserve the rental car soon. Can't wait!
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

With only 32 more jumps to go, and only 3 weekends of jumping on my roster, its almost a 100% sure thing I will be making my 1000th wingsuit jump at Flock & Dock.

Idea's! Suggestions! What should I do!

make the 1k my FFC! ;) Its a winner!

Registration complete. Going to be interesting learning how to make my tall thin frame fly with normal size people. What's really funny is I'm better flocking in my v-1 than my P-2 go figure...:S

You should be having a much easier time in your P2 than your V1 ... besides, if you're outflying everyone in your P2 than you should be working on backfying your P2. :)

Registration complete. Going to be interesting learning how to make my tall thin frame fly with normal size people. What's really funny is I'm better flocking in my v-1 than my P-2 go figure...:S

You should be having a much easier time in your P2 than your V1 ... besides, if you're outflying everyone in your P2 than you should be working on backfying your P2. :)

Backflying is a skill I have yet to grasp. Everytime I've tried, I end up spinning six ways from sunday. Maybe that is another thin I can work on at the boogie, but my goal is to fly my P-2 with the flock. BTW, how many jumps have you put on a V-1 (I, myself, got one at w/s jump #27 and flew it for well over 100 w/s jumps)? Ive found that I can make it VERY versatile.
Muff #5048

Backflying is a skill I have yet to grasp. Everytime I've tried, I end up spinning six ways from sunday. Maybe that is another thin I can work on at the boogie, but my goal is to fly my P-2 with the flock. BTW, how many jumps have you put on a V-1 (I, myself, got one at w/s jump #27 and flew it for well over 100 w/s jumps)? Ive found that I can make it VERY versatile.

I haven't put any flights on a V1 but I did put more than a couple on a V3. Do you backfly your V1? When the flocking turns to docking, the docks get acrobatic, and you will end up on your back spinning ... spinning faster in your V1 than P2 will make it harder to recover (losing altitude and possibly colliding with someone). Just food for thought.

PS: I had more than 100 flights on my P2 before flying my V3. During those flights I worked on acrobatics, flocking, docking, and backflying. It made the transition to a V3 easy ...

Speaking of different suits...Does anybody know if there will be demos available during the week (12-16th of April)? From which manufacturers?
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

Thanks Jarno, I made my registration but may not be able to show up during the weekend. I was planning to return to Brazil on 24th or 23rd but tickets are insanely high on these dates due to a local holiday thus I will most probably come back on Thursday 22nd. The problem is that I scheduled a long training session in Deland right after ZFlock and now may have to use this weekend to complete the number of jumps I was planning to do.
Since I will miss most of the weekend fun I want to at least try all the demos I can
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

001- ScottyBurns.com
01 - Scott Bland
02 - Macca
03 - Robert Pecnik
04 - Jarno Cordia
05 - DSE
06 - Tom van Dijck
07 - Butters
08 - Mike Miller (definate)
09 - Skwrl
10 - Michal
11 - Kallend
12 - Ralph K
13 - Kyle
14 - Simon
15 - J-Sho
16- Jeremy Tyer
17 - Andreea (SuperGirl)
18 - Matt "You snooze, you loose" S
19 - Spike
20 - Jackie
21 - Mark "Birddoctor" Duber
22 - Scott "BSR" C
23 - Eduardo
24 - Christian "AirRebels" Waard
25 - Stu Lange
26 - Kipp
27 - Smoothie.
28 - Eduardo G.
29 - Paul from Montreal
30 - Ben Knoop
31 - Pat S
32 - Ross Lambert
33 - Dan M
34 - Gleison
35 - Joel Steverson

Another one confirmed. See you guys on Thursday AM. :)

Signatures are the new black.

001- ScottyBurns.com
01 - Scott Bland
02 - Macca
03 - Robert Pecnik
04 - Jarno Cordia
05 - DSE
06 - Tom van Dijck
07 - Butters
08 - Mike Miller (definate)
09 - Skwrl
10 - Michal
11 - Kallend
12 - Ralph K
13 - Kyle
14 - Simon
15 - J-Sho
16- Jeremy Tyer
17 - Andreea (SuperGirl)
18 - Matt "You snooze, you loose" S
19 - Spike
20 - Jackie
21 - Mark "Birddoctor" Duber
22 - Scott "BSR" C
23 - Eduardo
24 - Christian "AirRebels" Waard
25 - Stu Lange
26 - Kipp
27 - Smoothie.
28 - Eduardo G.
29 - Paul from Montreal
30 - Ben Knoop
31 - Pat S
32 - Ross Lambert
33 - Dan M
34 - Gleison
35 - Joel Steverson
36 - Jon Murrell

duh, winning!
This isn't flying, its falling with style.