notsane

Flock and Dock 7.0

If there are enough people who want to attend. We are looking into organizing a PFC course on monday/tuesday after the boogie, as some people asked. Shoot me or DSE a PM asap, as we need to change some flight dates in case we want to run this course.

Cheers,
J
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Side note...

As I am a rep for Gatorz I will be there with my samples and a number of pairs for sale. Orders are possible too. I will be discounting them a fair amount for the event.
Gatorz has also been kind enough to donate two gift certificates that will be given away during the raffle on Saturday.

You better be there Andreea! Who is going to the car/motorcycle boob docks!
Sky Canyon Wingsuiters

GoFast bubble gum?? EWWWWW, that shit's gonna make my knee fall off completely :)

I STILL have a whole box of that stuff in my teamroom in Raeford! Handing that stuff to unsuspecting people NEVER gets old.

+1. It's the gift that keeps on giving. :D
Signatures are the new black.

Sweet! Robi managed to push my ticket forward 2 days, so Ill already be arriving this saterday evening (18:30 Tampa, anyone I can hitch a ride/split a cab with?)

My suitcase is packed with Ghost3, Phantom2z, Shadow and Venom (all sparkly fresh from the factory) for those wanting to try.

Sunday Im gonna try and already get some crazy flying in, so if you're up for some fun..find me on the DZ and lets put some cool dives together!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I got the opposite side of the luck spectrum. Today my vacation was officially cancelled. Pissed. Was really looking forward to a good start to the season. hope everybody has a great time.

That suck! Was really looking forward to seeing you there. Had a kind of unique practical I wante dto share with you.

Enterprise I've had good luck with across the US. You a member of Costco, they sometimes have deals worked out with various rental car companies.

Rentalcars.com often has good deals. Costco members...good. Hotwire...good opps there too.

Lookin' forward to seein' y'all there!

I am leaving for Z Hills for flock and dock very early Fri 15th (about 3am) from Caldwell, NJ (20 min from NYC). And returning on Sunday 17th around noon to be back to the city around 8pm.
I have two (or three seats with small luggage) available on the cirrus sr22 four seated. Is anyone interested?
Yan
[email protected]
917 359 0471