akstevens

JT Holmes soars off Notch Peak

can u please take the location name out of the title and body of your post here and on base jumper.. fatalities happen cause newbies go to a site off a name like this. one did this year and jumped the wrong exit point. this exit point actually.

thanks
dont let life pass you by

can u please take the location name out of the title and body of your post here and on base jumper.. fatalities happen cause newbies go to a site off a name like this. one did this year and jumped the wrong exit point. this exit point actually.

thanks

Fatalities happen because newbies jump and dont have the experience or judgement to know when not to jump and to know what they are and are not ready for. If they want to lob off exits and sites they are not ready for they still will whether some titles are posted on here or other sites. Whilst its admirable to try and reduce this people will sadly still end up getting hurt when they try hard enough.
Dont just talk about it, Do it!

thanks

Makes sense- Changed name in YouTube but it won't let me edit my post. Maybe the forum admin can adjust it.

thanks

Someone with 400 jumps is a newbie ?!? :S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"