DSE

MOAB

We are not sucking in Moab; lots of wingsuiters here.
Jeff and Taya are organizing some groups, Monkey and I have been putting out First Flight Students and some small groups.
11 FFC's so far from the PF contingent; most of em' have done really well.
Weather is gorgeous, wish y'all were here.
Not taking a lot of pix, but a few here and there, watch for em' once the event is over.

We are not sucking in Moab; lots of wingsuiters here.
Jeff and Taya are organizing some groups, Monkey and I have been putting out First Flight Students and some small groups.
11 FFC's so far from the PF contingent; most of em' have done really well.
Weather is gorgeous, wish y'all were here.
Not taking a lot of pix, but a few here and there, watch for em' once the event is over.

Yep. GREAT boogie. The canyon jumps are just spectacularly stunning in the scenery.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Days are over, time to move on to Chicks Rock.
the event went without any wingsuit hitches that I'm aware of; lots of first flights from all comers, I think.
Monkey was a HUGE help in putting out several of the later students; had some great ones.
Once again, I took the distance record for off-landings, I think.
Sunset jump was gorgeous with Bettye LaVette and "Wish You Were Here" in my ear.
Amazing how this place "feels" even tho I live here. Was great to see Zach, Kallend, Island Mike, Paul, Stefan, Tom, Simon, Monkey, and a bunch of other faces that seem to usually be on the "coasts."
If you weren't here this year, you should try to plan for next.

It was great being there, awesome scenery and nice people to jump with. A bummer we (Stefan and I) had to cut things short, but so if life.

Anyway, thanks to Jeff and DSE for putting up with me and organize some great jumps, I had tons of fun leading and trailing the flocks. If only I could get my hands on the footage and pictures.

Anyway, good meeting you guys again, and hope to see you at FnD, or elsewhere.