Dougjumper

Tonysuit Wingsuit mod for the Eagle.

Well, I just got the suit back and no major modification done as far as I can tell. Basically he only got rid of the webbed gloves and put grippers on the thing. I was looking forward to a whole new wing. Guess not. Damn everytime I talk to the guy I have a hard time understanding him due to his dialect. No problems I just have to speak to someone that I can understand more clear without the dialect. Tony always makes a quality product as far as I can tell. Just wish been more clear to me what was being done for the $150.00 charge. Thanks
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

I'm not going to say Tony's accent is the easiest for us Americans to understand, but I could understand the confusion.

I'm not a Tonysuit rep, but I think that they offered a modification for the Eagle's wings that gets rid of the webbies and puts in a safety sleeve for around $150.

The modification that you seem to have been expecting is the "-bird wing" modification (e.g., turning a Raptor effectively into an R-bird). That's $400 (or at least it used to be, the last time I asked). It includes basically involves creating brand new wings for the suit; the old wings are removed. I have no idea whether it's even possible to do on an Eagle, though...

So if you asked for a modification to your Eagle's wings, Tonysuits might have thought you wanted to get rid of the webbies (which quite frankly I think is a good idea), but not completely replace the wing.

Again, I'm not a Tonysuit representative, and I could be dead wrong, but that's my limited understanding. I'm sure someone can chime in if I'm wrong.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork