drkramm

new wingsuit pilot question

soo i started flying a wingsuit (s-fly access) have about 14 on that and 4 on a tonysuit intro i plan to try and get atleast 14 on the intro but whats next ? i was told by a proshop that a tonysuit r-bird would be perfect im 5'10" 200lb exit weight this seem like a natural progression ? i don't want to go too big to quick though

i haven't had an issue with either suit ive found the best glide for me with them and all the areas of instability in between and even got taken out by another wingsuit who veered into my burble (i went head down but recovered right away)

thanks for any guidance

soo i started flying a wingsuit (s-fly access) have about 14 on that and 4 on a tonysuit intro i plan to try and get atleast 14 on the intro but whats next ? i was told by a proshop that a tonysuit r-bird would be perfect im 5'10" 200lb exit weight this seem like a natural progression ? i don't want to go too big to quick though

i haven't had an issue with either suit ive found the best glide for me with them and all the areas of instability in between and even got taken out by another wingsuit who veered into my burble (i went head down but recovered right away)

thanks for any guidance

i had about 20 jumps on an intro and went to a boogie at the farm. all i can say is demo allot of suits before you decide to drop $1500 on a suit. i trien the whole line of tonysuits and decided on an Rbird. im really skinny and kinda tall 6' 150lbs. i flew the Sbird and really liked it, but it was just too much wing for me. i really like the Rbird, but im still finding difficulty doing aerobatics, its pretty hard to completly shut down the leg wing. my advise is to stay small with your wing area. you just dont see people doing aerobatics on xbirds or v3s you can barley flock with them, its allot easier to do on a smaller wing. try out the Tbird first then try a pf phantom2, there are allot of options it comes down to what you want to do with the suit. just dont go big unless you like doing solos all the time
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121