skydiverkeith

Best Wingsuit Manufacturer

Id rather have the refined and beautifully hand built Aston over the bullish, brash and mass produced 'Vette, but that's just my personal preference. Nothing to do with wingsuits. Plus, most Astons will out drive any Corvette ;)

Congratulations. You just won the Sangi award for automotive awareness in the wingsuit forum.

Id rather have the refined and beautifully hand built Aston over the bullish, brash and mass produced 'Vette, but that's just my personal preference. Nothing to do with wingsuits. Plus, most Astons will out drive any Corvette ;)

Congratulations. You just won the Sangi award for automotive awareness in the wingsuit forum.

Yay! I'd like to thank my mum, my agent, all the fans... etc...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again... if someone builds me a transparent wingsuit (for free), I'll test fly it naked. :)
If it flies well I might even take people up on rodeos.

Lurch was supposed to be working on one. Not sure what's happened to that...

I ordered a V3 two days ago knowing fully well what the wait time is. I have no problems with wait time or paying extra.

I have a V1 and a V3, and I will wait for a V4 when PF thinks that it is ready. I would rather have it done right the first time. My V3 fits precisely around my calves to allow for perfect tension when I max it out. My Phantom 2 fits great, but my V3 is the most custom tailored suit that I have flown. Of course, the sooner that I have one, then the sooner it will be in Parachutist ... which isn't a bad thing for PF B|

Purple Mike

It seems to was not there and checking my Stealth back than, I got some "funky" cut there.

Was this situation resolved? If not, can you please e-mail me - [email protected]

Relax, I'm not sending my suit anywhere. Its just a small cosmetic problem, you can spot it only from close distance. I'm not sending my suit anywhere it took about 4-5 weeks to get it back when I got more serious issues last time.

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again... if someone builds me a transparent wingsuit (for free), I'll test fly it naked. :)
If it flies well I might even take people up on rodeos.

Lurch was supposed to be working on one. Not sure what's happened to that...

Then, we can get a hot naked chick with big tits to ride you! I will have another hot naked chick with big tits riding me, and we can do a double tit docked rodeo surfing down a giant puffy on a sunset jump over a beach! Maybe, in Puerto Rico next year B|

Purple Mike

Unless someone invents clear but breathable material your torso will be really sweaty. All the sublimation will make it look like a bag of frozen vegetables, not referring to any particular body part with that comment just saying.

Mesh probably isn't strong enough.

I also had a zipper break on my new phantom.

..and my new V3 went through two arm zippers already in ~30 jumps. Robi patiently keeps on sending me the new ones...with some hint that it has never happened to anyone else (read: you are built like a gibbon and/or probably don't even know how to zip a fly on your jeans :P )
Anyway, questionable arm zipper design aside, the fit is fantastic. Well worth almost half a year wait ;)

Nothing to do with wingsuits. Plus, most Astons will out drive any Corvette

Speed is only a question of money (MadMaxI)

How fast can you go? B|

Even the driver of an Aston Martin Vantage Zagato (Bi Turbo) will just see the impressiv boat tail ass of my Porsche tuned 67 Sting Ray Big Block
compression rate: 14:1
7.8 litre + NOS

...for all other Astons will be the 63 Avanti fast enough

the most fun is the wedding white BladeII ;)
don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

Even the driver of an Aston Martin Vantage Zagato (Bi Turbo) will just see the impressiv boat tail ass of my Porsche tuned 67 Sting Ray Big Block
7.8 litre + NOS

You can't expect to drive Kristin Scott Thomas in that Stingray, can you? :P

Nothing to do with wingsuits. Plus, most Astons will out drive any Corvette

Speed is only a question of money (MadMaxI)

How fast can you go? B|

7.8 litre + NOS

...for all other Astons will be the 63 Avanti fast enough

the most fun is the wedding white BladeII ;)

Yiu have too much money :P
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Hi Jarno,

I was flying for a few days, so my late response here...

For me a Wingsuit is like a tool - if you ask me what is the best tool,
I will ask you: what Do you want to do?

But just for Monowings: flying them IS different than a Triwing!
I strongly recommend a Skill Camp with Zun or Julien!

BTW: I have flown and own enough suits to judge.
Don't start a Brand war: I just know for sure that they are different - and this is NOT Marketing!

Cordially,

Herwig

Yiu have too much money

:) Unfortunately it seems like it is never enough :P

but I save money where ever I can- for example: I do not pay parking fee and I use my rocket for different things :)
don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

But just for Monowings: flying them IS different than a Triwing!
BTW: I have flown and own enough suits to judge.

Ive flown enough as well..and also know Ive flown some newer ones that fly different. And I fly an Sfly the same I fly my current suit.

A wingsuit flies due to the aerodynamic profile on the outside.
The shape of the wings, and the way the body flies those wings, and how you tense that wingshape.

We agree on why and how that flies. Just the views on which aspect makes it fly like that, tend to varry. Mine are listed in the mini-paragraph up here. Wing tension, wing shape, skills. Your version is 'its a monowing'.

But I guess we can agree to disagree...:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yiu have too much money

:) Unfortunately it seems like it is never enough :P

but I save money where ever I can- for example: I do not pay parking fee and I use my rocket for different things :)

I love your choice in cars, really digging that sleak cobra. You will not start to be cool however until you get a much smaller skydive rig. I don't make the rules around here.

How many do you have on a shadow?;)

I owned and flew a Matter 2 from 04 till 06, have a bunch of flights on the s-fly. Neither fly like the Acro I Flew from 07 till I had it converted to a Shadow in 09. The mono suits require you to fly from your core, hips to you. Tri wings fly very different from mono wings.