mccordia

Empuria Xmas Boogie 2005

With skydivingmovies.com sadly gone, a lot of older (often non WS) videos of mine are no longer online, so I decided to create a website for some of the fun, old stuff (mostly freeflying, so not FlyLikeBrick material).

So here I proudly present www.mccordia.com

The first two video's I've posted there both contain some wingsuit stuff from quite a few years ago, and watching them brought back a lot of memories.

I met Darren Bull in Empuria that Christmas, and I jumped with him in Spain, Belgium and the UK a lot of times.
He was a frequent poster on dz.com (Zoter), and I think I speak for matt hoover and other video editors when I also say he was part of this small circle of guys 'competing' in a friendly way over who could do the coolest edits from skydiving boogies and events. Pushing me to come up with better videos every time I made one.

Darren was the first student I ever tought to fly a wingsuit. And it was with great pain in my heart, when I heard he had slipped on the exit point before/during a basejump, and is no longer with us....

A video thats not pushing any brand...not fueling any brandwar..and not pushing any ego...just showing people having fun in skydiving...in freefly and in wingsuit..

Here is to many new friends I may meet along the way...and friends long gone who made me experience things I couldnt have dreamed of before I made that first leap of faith out of an airplane door..

Long flights...safe flights...and enjoy every single jump and flight you make..

This one is for Darren...missing you man!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?