Heffro1

To Robbie...

Formula one and 100 meter sprint is still those two sports we all know who is the world champion right? Or should I say Nascar champion?

Who knows 800 meter, 3 000, maraton champions, if you are not related to the sport yourselves.

Sorry I do not try to be cocky here, and for sure it matters to those who is going to buy suits for the same purpose, but you and me know what people want, even they are not capable to what their "heroes" can do!

Also remember I said one of the arenas ;-)

@Matt: Seems like you only pick parts of what you see around you to fit your beliefs. I emailed you .....

Kris, you are making the mistake of thinking that Mattt gives a flying fuck about the truth. The truth is not as important as selling suits. The point is propaganda not truth.

Him own videos trip him up, as is plain for anyone with eyes.

Anyone know if the latest is edited in real time? Looks a bit funny (funny strange) and fast, maybe he's put on some weight, or maybe he found the handbrake?

... what would I know I'm just a biased PF Dealer :)

Kris, you are making the mistake of thinking that Mattt gives a flying fuck about the truth. The truth is not as important as selling suits. The point is propaganda not truth.

Him own videos trip him up, as is plain for anyone with eyes.

Anyone know if the latest is edited in real time? Looks a bit funny (funny strange) and fast, maybe he's put on some weight, or maybe he found the handbrake?
:)

I don't know anything about what is marketing and what isn't, but the footage linked in this thread is time-shifted. Whether that was done to make a suit look faster or not...can't say. But it *was* timeshifted. The frame cadence is obvious to the eye but if that's not enough, it doesn't cut on frames, either. Maybe it was shot at something other than 60i and then sped up, but it's timewarped somewhere between 15% and 25% based on frame cadences (don't know if it was shot 50i or 60i).

I can't see point of this discussion...
Different pilot prefer different flying technique and performance...
What I wont to say... Airbus can fly faster that some military aircraft but I rather choose this little responsive fuckers ;)
Short and clear- What is most important for my?
It's Flying!!! And how I feel about...

@Deniq: Hey pale... I thinking about to visit Gransee ;-)))

the forum has lost its fun!

This forum has more than just lost its fun. It was bad enough when it was my instructor is better than your instructor. Our method of tabulating big ways is better than yours.

It is full on the absolute most gayest forum on here. Its gone down hill faster with no signs of recovery anytime soon.

I can't wait for the future posts from the champian dode gurglers .

Tony Uragallo will absolutely make you any of his suits out of ANY fabric he has in his huge loft. ALL of his original suits were ZP or F-111, or other "regular" jumpsuit fabric.

What about taffeta? It makes me feel so pretty.:o:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Tony Uragallo will absolutely make you any of his suits out of ANY fabric he has in his huge loft. ALL of his original suits were ZP or F-111, or other "regular" jumpsuit fabric.

What about Transparent? I heard rumors of a collection going on for one of those wingsuits:ph34r:.