skyfiend

S-fly Pro-fliers

On my last flight in my pro-fly i had a extremely bad flight no idea why maybe because im shit anyway.
so what im after is some specific advise on getting more forward speed out of this suit,
Does anyone have any little tips for me???

Or any tips at all with this suit, i have around 40 jumps on it.

Check the manual, I found great info there including a solution to a problem I was having with deployment. Have some experienced wingsuit flyer to jump with you and video. You may be arching or bending the legs which reduces forward speed. The manual has great pictures of the basic flight position.
I will try my EXPERT this weekend for the first time. Have fun with your PRO!:)

Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

The general advice on sfly suits seems to be to put tension on all wings.

That never worked for me, I get pretty good results when I hold the arm wings a little less tight. Start with loose armwings while focussing on speed (suit in a dive) and then apply more and more tension in little steps to find the right arm position that works for you.

the pro has a lot of power once you find that position. :)
edit to add: in the picture it seems like you put too much tension on your legwing as well (the folds perpendicular to the direction of flight). lock your knees and then just try to keep the legwing from flapping, don't tighten it too much.

No idea what's going on, but it looks like your rig is very crooked on your back. You need to really make sure your legstraps are tightened evenly. Even if that doesn't fix your flight problem, it will definitely fix your openings. To go faster in that little suit, duck your head and sweep your arms back just a bit.

FWIW, I have three of them hanging on the rack in my school.