mortcj

First Flight Lesson

I'm looking into doing a first flight course, but don't know where to start. I have the jumps to do the lessons but am having trouble finding somewhere that provides it. I'm located in DC but would travel anywhere in the states to take a proper course.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to go about this?

Thanks

Come to Cross Keys this weekend (Aug 7-8)
We are bringing all of Flock University there.
A bunch of people from the DC area are coming.
If you want any more info, shoot me a PM.

Speaking of...haven't seen my plane ticket yet...:D

You live in D.C.?

Wanna save some gas?

Why not consider getting up with The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy? www.thebrothersgray.com

I know Scott and Chris; they are good guys and very well capable plus they live in your area ( Maryland ) and last time I talked the jump in at a DZ in Northern Virigina. Scott Gray is former 82nd Airborne.

Raeford, N.C. is a cool and laid back "mid-size" DZ that runs Turbine Aircraft and Chuck Blue is a Former US Special Forces "Green Beret" ; HAHO, HALO; and all the high speed low drag high risk stuff that Special Forces eats, lives, breathes, and sleeps. So Chuck is highly professional and very competent. You can't find a better instructor; especially when they are former U.S. Special Forces.

http://www.dropzone.com/interviews/ChuckBlue-SkymonkeyONE.shtml

Best of Luck!

Why not consider getting up with The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy? www.thebrothersgray.com

I know Scott and Chris; they are good guys and very well capable plus they live in your area ( Maryland ) and last time I talked the jump in at a DZ in Northern Virigina.

last time I checked they haven't jumped since last August.
otherwise, cool guys indeed.
but busy guys. kinda hard to get em to the dropzone...

You can travel to Raeford Parachute Center in North Carolina anytime I am in town to recieve first flight instruction. I have demo suits from every manufacturer and am rated by every company that has a program.

Chuck

DAMNNN! lol
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp