DSE

Wingsuits Over Utah

So I have a question. This being Utah and the beer being what it is here, is Mikie going to need to make a stop past the base liquor store after he gets off work Friday?:) Not that I would do anything like that, but if theres a certain kind of beer you like with an abv higher than 3.2 I'm just curious as to what it might be.;)

Anything from Stone is awesome. And their Imperial russian Stout is in season right now. :)

If I cant find Stone will Rouge work?
Muff #5048

we just had TWO AWESOME loads, pretty clouds, cooperative pilot, big holes in the sky, pretty color suits (this seems to be the Red/Black and Yello/Blue event).

Sweet times....aren't you sick or something? I bet you know a doctor that could send you home.

we just had TWO AWESOME loads, pretty clouds, cooperative pilot, big holes in the sky, pretty color suits (this seems to be the Red/Black and Yello/Blue event).

Sweet times....aren't you sick or something? I bet you know a doctor that could send you home.

Wait till I get there. I throw in a black/blue.
Muff #5048

Some super great loads today, some organized by Callantine, others by Shorb.
Stu Lange and Jason Carter earned their PFC ratings today.
We have around 20 wing weinies here with a few more expected tomorrow.
Looking forward to the distance challenge and the catered dinner tomorrow night.

Great time this weekend guys! From being ground crew to the coach jumps to the distance challenge (fuck you Scott and Justin:P) I had an absolute blast. I learned more in 4 jumps at this event than I did in the 17 w/s jumps prior to it. Good times sharing the sky with you guys and looking foward to the next one. BTW, here's a vid of me shot by Justin maxing a P2. You'll notince I get rather tired near the end, but I got just shy of 2min on the flight and we covered some massive ground (3+ miles). Enjoy and thanks for the vid Justin. Im in the blue and black P2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kK1Sy3p6kU

Muff #5048

T'was a great time, including that incredible mountain swoop first in wings and then under canopy.
Stories for the logbooks.
Thanks for coming up, Ted. You rep'd TX better than Mike ever could. Didja show him the pic of the two tandem chicks that came out looking for him?:D

Scotty sent the one of the topless debauchery to him, but the one of the tandem chicks...I haven't edited that in yet. Been a busy two days.
Thanks for being the awesome base you are, and thanks for the fun times.
BTW, did you know you suck your thumb when you sleep on the packing mat?:P

Talk about an amazing time! Spot, Thanks again for putting on such an amazing event! I love coming back to Utah each year... Heres a link to the Full res versions of what I shot, check em out, and buy a few for your friends~ ;)

[/url]http://scottyburns.smugmug.com/Sports/Wingsuiting/FreeFlock-Utah-2010/13000078_92NUR#940825886_9frbx

and a second album for some more personal shots~

[url]http://scottyburns.smugmug.com/Sports/Wingsuiting/Utah-2010-Personal-Shots/13000140_PJhhR#940831187_a8Mm2

Blues Everyone!

Scotty
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography