DSE

Wingsuits Over Utah

We finally got our landowner permissions for the specialty runs. For those that don't have FB for access to the pages, here are the exit points.
For those that are missing out...you're missing out.
We have one mountain run for very experienced WS and one for less experienced but want to have a fun run.
Don't forget the distance challenge Sat night; bring your game! Y' might be bringin' home the trophy. My money is on Callantine.

Sounds like fun. How exactly are we going to measure the distance contest? GPS maybe? Looking foward to giving it a shot though its unlikely Ill win with some of the suits others will be using. Still going to be a ton of fun.

I think we're using the "yo! I smoked you, bitch!" technique...

Sounds like fun. How exactly are we going to measure the distance contest? GPS maybe? Looking foward to giving it a shot though its unlikely Ill win with some of the suits others will be using. Still going to be a ton of fun.

I think we're using the "yo! I smoked you, bitch!" technique...

Well in that case, [rick james voice] Gimmie the biggest fuckin suit ya got bitches [/rick james voice].:D
Muff #5048

Ill do you one better. Ill fly an x-bird on my back doing a rodeo and try to win the distance challenge. One caveat, rodeo passenger must be an attractive female. No sausage rides.:D

I'll race ya. and I'll take the sausage rider instead :D

Facebook "Wingsuits Over Utah" page. It's public.
No, not proximity flying. We'll be exiting over this mountain peak and flying down the ridgeline, but it's a skydive with legal altitudes all the way. Just a fun jump over a gorgeous area that has very limited access.

Facebook "Wingsuits Over Utah" page. It's public.
No, not proximity flying. We'll be exiting over this mountain peak and flying down the ridgeline, but it's a skydive with legal altitudes all the way. Just a fun jump over a gorgeous area that has very limited access.

aka proxi flying for dummies.
or proxi flying for pussies.
or whatever you wanna call it.
lots of fun, regardless. can't wait!!! on my way over there right now... wheeeee!

Mike, that is a very helpful. I'm still looking for a bed or two since the motels around here are all packed due to the NASCAR event. Grateful to have found a caterer....
People are arriving...just picked up Supa Girrrl. Time for some hot tubbin...

Did we ever find out about the color of Purple Mike's blood? Andrea, Justin, Scotty, Trunk?? Anyone...Anyone...

It depends on what mood he's in.

If he's happy, it's purple.
If he's sad, it's blue.
If he's mad, it's red.
If he sees chicks or puffies, it's this frothing, foaming, kinda mauve-looking... stuff.

So I have a question. This being Utah and the beer being what it is here, is Mikie going to need to make a stop past the base liquor store after he gets off work Friday?:) Not that I would do anything like that, but if theres a certain kind of beer you like with an abv higher than 3.2 I'm just curious as to what it might be.;)

Muff #5048

So I have a question. This being Utah and the beer being what it is here, is Mikie going to need to make a stop past the base liquor store after he gets off work Friday?:) Not that I would do anything like that, but if theres a certain kind of beer you like with an abv higher than 3.2 I'm just curious as to what it might be.;)

Anything from Stone is awesome. And their Imperial russian Stout is in season right now. :)

All you flockers already jumping your collective asses off and I'm stuck here at work.[:/] Anywho, Ill see you guys tonight when I'm done here. BTW, if theres anything anyone needs while I'm on base here let me know before 1700 and Ill bring it down with me. See you guys tonight.B|

-Mike

Muff #5048