millertime24

Wingsuiting is a hell of a drug

Just got in another few w/s jumps today. At this point im telling people at my dz "my name's Mike Miller and Im a w/saholic". While Im jumping by myself these days, theres so many up-jumpers that see me in my Phantom2 and say "I cant wait to do that!". Looks like Im poised to start a w/s following at my dz. But seriously, this shit is crack. Back to your normally schedulled drinking binge.B|
Muff #5048

Cant wait to see you in Utah Bro!! ive got a good deal, i get to jump with both halves of the fam. it is like crack, only leagal... our drinking team has a wingsuiting problem, and you will like our leader.. keep jumpin bro and see ya soon!
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Not quite the same, but got to tackle some puffies for the first time on Saturday in a PF track suit; big highlight was driving through a cavern in one cloud formation. Had a huge smile even though I was soaked with sweat from the ZP, screw this FL humidity. Puffies and ground speed are addictive. B|

Hells yeah man! Theres a jumper new to the dz that came out and what did he have on his rig? none other than a Tonysuit T-Bird. Let me tell you the Phantom 2 and the T-bird flock incredibly nicely togeather. Another thing he had was a Garmin wrist mounted. Our foward/ground flocking speed was in the area of around 110 mph!
Muff #5048