dmkellett

Fusion

Wandered how long it would be before someone did this....

http://www.tonywingsuits.com/fusion.html

I think it's the way high performance flight will be going. please will someone make a skydiving version too?

I'm thinking a bit longer container going down into the butt deflector, kinda long and thin instead of bulky and square.

Unfortunatley it would require a whole new design, test, TSO cert program, maybe when suit flying takes the place of big round hand holding formations we will see this for skydivers.

note for Tony.....

PLEASE put a base pouch on this suit. I nearly got killed by jumping a V1, BOC stowed PC. A handfull of wing at 300 feet is a horrible feeling.

great looking suit guys, nice to see innovations like this.

Darren

I kinda feel like there is no need for a skydiving version.

weight, simplicity, speed, and glide are not major issues skydiving. In BASE for the most part all systems are similar enough to be inter-changable for similar sized pilots. In skydiving containers and suits and canopies have huge combination possibilities for the pilots.

and of course, the R/D involved in building a complete new rig and certifying it.

-SPACE-

In BASE for the most part all systems are similar enough to be inter-changable for similar sized pilots. In skydiving containers and suits and canopies have huge combination possibilities for the pilots.

This.

In BASE equipment selection is relatively static. In skydiving people downsize, upsize, re-downsize so any integrated container would need to be able to readily accomodate skydiver gear changes. It would suck having to buy a new suit every time you change canopies (main and/or reserve).

Not saying it's impossible, just that it would take a lot of thought and creative design.