CornishChris

Beginner suit question

You bought a suit before not only trying it, but also before even trying wingsuit flying?

Yes I did. I was fairly confident that I would enjoy it as it is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I am lucky to have the luxury of being able to afford it. I like new toys!

I did 18 jumps over the past 4 days on the S-Fly course. First on the S-Fly Indy and then on the S-Fly Expert that I purchased. I honestly think that my first jump on the Expert is in the top 5 jumps I have ever made - I absolutely loved it. To quote my friend Will, who also did the course, "who would have thought that a solo could be this much fun". The course was run by Stephane "Zun" Zunino (of Soul Flyers) and several other great guys. It was without a doubt the best 4 days jumping I have ever enjoyed, in the amazing location of Gap in the southern Alps. I have now got 5 jumps on the Expert and am looking forward to learning much more over the next few months and years.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

Cheers Ross

Will (Smith) has started jumping at Sibson so you may see him around. He has just bought a Birdman Blade 2 in Black, White & Red and is getting into the freefly scene too. Would love to get up there at some point but at this stage hoping the weather holds so I can get a few jumps in this week at Hinton...

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people