fmmobley

Winguits at Skyfest (Jun 15-21) ??

I should be going but I might not have a suit... I'm selling my old S-Fly Expert and looking for an upgrade, that may not be in in time for this... BTW, anybody know anything about this new S-Fly Verso...it looks cool, but I want some testimonials or at least rumors...

I asked if they had any organizers lined up and as of right now they do not.

Not sure when that was asked, up until very recently the Brothers were coming. Did I miss an email from you? :S

Scott has canceled, Chris and I are still chatting about his attendance. Tony U from Tony suits will be there with all his set up and organizing as well. Waiting to hear from Justin again...:P

All the pre event items are still organized by myself including the LO's and we will have plenty available in RW and FF, and two should be enough for the WS I would imagine?
The site has a list of LO's and other stuff.
Pre registration is open now with heli tickets available to purchase online as well. www.skyfestboogie.com

The auction on Sat night will have %50 off a WS from Tony along with lots of other items.
We have folks coming from TX, CO, Ohio, KY, and several other states as usual, not sure if WS or not.

Sure there will be some FL folks coming up.
Chuck, what are you doing? :)
Come on out and set the GA State Record, should be easy, there is not one. ;)

Thanks for your support.
J

Not sure when that was asked, up until very recently the Brothers were coming. Did I miss an email from you? :S
J

I stand corrected, when we last spoke about a week ago (on the phone) you had said you were talking with Chris. Since then Chris and I communicated and he sounded very doubtful about coming, but maybe he will change his mind.

In the past two Skyfest boogies there have been a lot of wingsuits. I am not seeing much interest shown in this forum for some reason.
... Marion

J

I stand corrected, when we last spoke about a week ago (on the phone) you had said you were talking with Chris. Since then Chris and I communicated and he sounded very doubtful about coming, but maybe he will change his mind.

In the past two Skyfest boogies there have been a lot of wingsuits. I am not seeing much interest shown in this forum for some reason.

Yo Marion,
Did not mean to sound rude there, and I may be the one that stands corrected as I have been playing phone tag with Chris. You may know more than I do.

There are not a lot of WS at the Farm, I know of several that are interested, so that may be why the "excitement " may seem low. Just a guess.
Sort of ironic: ChutingStar is the US distributor for BM items. :S
For what its worth, the heli will be there for 4 days, might be an opportunity for some. But what do I know, I only have 1 WS jump.
I'm confident that when Tony shows up and folks see the Suits that there will be interest. Still chatting with Kathy to see if she will appear with demo's as well.

thanks
J

I'm confident that when Tony shows up and folks see the Suits that there will be interest. Still chatting with Kathy to see if she will appear with demo's as well.

oh man i hope she shows up with some phantoms, ive been wanting to demo one for a while now!!!
*fingers crossed*
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121