marolam

Jump Numbers For First WS

It is so easy when you read every word: "his own life"
means his own life!
If he in any action affect somebody else, it is not anymore his own life. :o

..my own live was effected many times by others.
I learn: watch after yourself and care about everybody you can in the best way its possible.

A positiv law and a hot ice cube got the same chance to exist.

don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

What if I'm also on that same plane and don't know if your are a Sky God or an accident waiting to happen?

You 'may' be able to make the decision that will bury you in the ground but you have No right to put me (or anyone else in the plane or on the ground) in danger too .. NONE.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

100% agreed..sadly not everyone agrees, and some of the biggest names in the sport in the past even had no gripes tossing someone severly under-experienced in skill and numbers out of a plane in front or after a flock. A canopy deploying in the path of a formation or someone diving through a formation or tandem canopy is just one of the many dangers..

Low experience, low skill...both kill..

Just dont! Regardles of BMX jumps and skateboarding experience. Learn to skydive first, make a few hundred jumps, aquire the skills..or find another sport to weasel into without taking the effort to truly learn something..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

What if I'm also on that same plane and don't know if your are a Sky God or an accident waiting to happen?

You 'may' be able to make the decision that will bury you in the ground but you have No right to put me (or anyone else in the plane or on the ground) in danger too .. NONE.

A low-timer (who didn't follow instructions and left the aircraft too soon) met a very experienced wingsuiter. Someone without experience nearly took out an unsuspecting person.

I had just over 300 jumps and 5 hours in tunnel of various disciplines. Glad I had every second under my belt. Listen to the warnings of the people in here and do not rush skydiving is like kung fu some of it will take years to master and it goes in steps, babysteps

A low-timer (who didn't follow instructions and left the aircraft too soon) met a very experienced wingsuiter. Someone without experience nearly took out an unsuspecting person.

In a way, you could say I'm of of those low timers :S. Just uploaded this for discussion's sake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0awROpBXp2Q
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

Just uploaded this for discussion's sake.

As scary as that approach is, violating some very basic formation flying rules, Ive sadly seen a lot worse on some bigway boogies.
And know there is a lot of zooming going on, which is largely attributed to people not having some basic (hands on) FS training AND practice on how to approach a formation and fly to a slot.

The stuff thats woopsy-bump at the lower relative speeds of FS, will be A LOT worse, when mixing alternate approach angles and the higher forward speeds of wingsuit flying into that mix.

Get some training, and aquire the basic skills. Though a lot of low-timers are WEARING a wingsuit, few of them are flying it safely.

And even those that did wait untill the had the minimum requirements, will attest to a lot of stuff being harder to learn when compared to more seasoned and trained skydivers coming from other diciplines.

Though FS and FF guru's dont always make for a perfect FFC or body position, but in my experience most of them catch up quite rapid in learning to fly formations. Where low-timers (<300 to 400 skydives) tend to need more time and practice.

And for that (practice) always remember you're using a living target or targets. Be it someone on your jump, or another jumper from that same load.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

"Where low-timers (<300 to 400 skydives) tend to need more time and practice."

That's probably one of the main lessons I learned from that jump. Seeing that I belong to that low-timer category, it is, with every jump, becoming more apparent then ever that I need/have to take it down a notch and not be to enthousiastic. I have to not want to progress to fast. Entousiasm is great, but not at cost of another jumperss life/health of course.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"