notsane

Chris Ware's ash dive

I've been in touch with Kelly and the updated date will be May 15th at sunset. We'll be doing a missing man formation and taking a little piece of Chris with us ... one more than what's in our hearts.

Chris' wish was to be cremated in his Vampire and taken on one last wingsuit flight.

Come down if you can ... we'll say goodbye and celebrate our friends' well lived and too short life.

Scott

We are both planning to be there... We both went on our first wingsuit jumps with Chris and any others when he was jumping...miss him often even before he passed.[:/]

Scott Bland
Chuck Blue
Scotty Burns
Walt
Todd
Michelle

Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Wish I could make it out for this, but I head booked my travel plans. Have a great jump for him.
Miss flying with Chris and his webbed gloves through ~ fnd 3 and the WFFC. It was always great went he force himself to come to the dz to at least visit.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I want to thank each and every participant in Chris's ash dive. It was absolutely beautiful and could not have gone any more perfect. I am forever grateful for such a beautiful ceramony and such wonderful friends. I know he is flying around the clouds forever and smoking a big fatty. Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
Kelly
Love to Leap

Kelly

Pics can be seen on Facebook, or on my site at the link below. It was a beautiful sunset, and we released our brother on the edge of a cloud at sunset. Fly free Chris. We are also taking donations for Kelly to try to pay for a full page ad in parachutist. the total cost for the ad is $1250, and we have 250 so far. Anyone who would like to contribute can do so through paypal, and send it to [email protected]. Thanks to everyone, and a video will be up later tonite as well.

Blue skies~

Scotty

http://scottyburns.smugmug.com/Sports/Wingsuiting/Chris-Ware-Ash-Dive/12205154_ZnKog#868992243_ZZbYS
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Thanks to everyone on the ground and in the air for this memorial. Releasing Chris at the edge of that cloud, at sunset, as Mike dove off as Chris would have ... it couldn't have been more perfect. It was amazing to see those on the ground who formed a human peace sign.

Fly free brother.