SkymonkeyONE

11-13 June DragonFly Wingsuit Weekend, Raeford

DragonFly Wingsuit Weekend at Raeford Parachute Center, NC. CASA 212, Super Otter, PAC 750. In conjunction with 50-way RW sequentials. Demo suits by PF, Tony, Fly Your Body, BM, Nitro Rigging.

Come to Raeford and flock it up with us. Let's establish a nice NC wingsuit record for the books and have fun in the process. Bring a good attitude and what few braincells you might have left.

I would like to focus on linked exits, backfly leading, and achievable slot-perfect formations.

First Flight candidates welcomed. BMI/PFI training available if there is an interest.
More details to follow,

Chuck Blue
DragonFly Wingsuit School

What are you doing on the other coast, Zach? Yes, we are having another CASA boogie here at Raeford over Labor Day as well. THIS event is in conjunction with another event and I am simply taking advantage of the available aircraft. I am going to be gravely disappointed if I don't get any participation. Lord knows I have done my fair share of travelling.

Chuck