jtholmes

vid: steep skydive in California ski resort

Jokke and Dominik allready did this 1000 times more hardcore at the spycher bar, Paid for with their own money.

awww, the guy simply posted a video... I didn't see any claims of being "the best" or "the first" or whatever... who cares if it's been done by others someplace else? and who cares who paid for it?
it's just some fun flying to look at.
:P

Don't be such a butthurt about it dude, I just stated my personal opinion. I think all wingsuit flying is cool!!
Cool pass, no doubt about that. Would probably make for some great S2A shots with a big lens..

Im baked so i can't be taken seriously anyhows..

sry..

indeed Jokke and Dom have been getting after it! would love to see that video you speak of, and like she said, Trond, I never claimed this to be a hardcore video, it is just a sunny little feel good edit.

And who cares who paid for it anyway?

Does it make something cooler if you paid for it with your own money?

It's not cooler in any way.. I just think its more of an acheivement when people that don't have these huge corporations backing them up, paying for trips, gear etc, pull of these amazing feats!

You've seen the vid i mentioned JT.
Click me

Didnt mean to come off as a jerk or anything!

Hoping to see you around these parts this year JT!:)

Jokke and Dominik allready did this 1000 times more hardcore at the spycher bar, Paid for with their own money.

and what was the local reaction ? :|
so Teigen, I repeat my question, formulated differently ...

Do you know how the locals (not loca BASE jumpers, but local authorities) reacted to this flight (which was a total badass flight I concurr)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Well, some were amazed and loved it. And some hated it... Mayor of Grindelwald to mention one. Its the same story anywhere skydiving and BASE activity is performed. A local bridge here has a lot of locals who love to come watch the jumping. And a few who hate it.