trixonik

Help me choose a boogie!

Hello all,

I'm trying to decide the next boogie I'd like to attend. Flock N Dock 6 was the last boogie I went to and it was great having so many groups to flock with. I haven't been to Skyfest or Summerfest and I'm wondering which one is better for wingsuiting and your opinion on the two boogies in general.

Thanks!

Ralph

Come to Houston Apr 23-25 for the Wingsuit Rodeo Boogie! We have several small, hot girls that are coming to Houston for the event. I need more wingsuiters. This is a perfect time for you to learn to make rodeo jumps B|

It's a quick flight from TPA to HOU or IAH!

See you there,

Purple Mike

Well, that depends what you really call a "boogie".
The fireworks at Summerfest are awesome I must say, but last years event was more of a big-way event than a boogie.
Personally, my favorite boogie every year is always Couchfreaks. These folks really know how to throw a party. 800+ people, tons of aircraft, and 24 hour free beer for six days. Oh and your registration gets you a whole lot more than just a wrist band. This year is the 30th anniversary, Couch Freaks "XXX"! if you've never been you have to come.

Thanks for the info everyone! It sounds like out of the two Summerfest if where it's at. I'm going to be in Vegas at the end of the month so I can't do the rodeo boogie but I'm looking forward to doing some more flying with all the people I met in Puerto Rico and FND.