Birdman_Mike

Purple Mike’s Wingsuit Rodeo Boogie at Skydive Houston Apr 23-25

Check on the weather before coming out to the dropzone. I will post an update tomorrow morning. If you only have one day that you can jump, then bet on Sunday. Unfortunately, the forecast is for rain and clouds on Friday and Saturday. Here is Ashley's forecast:

Friday looks to be mostly cloudy esp afternoon into the night (broken around 2500 feet), and friday night into saturday will be the thunderstorms and more low ceilings. Sunday still looks perfect!

Let's hope for good weather!

Purple Mike

Check on the weather before coming out to the dropzone. I will post an update tomorrow morning.

Wish you guys lots of good weather.

Aviation forecast seems to say Sat should already get good around noon... staying that way all the way through Sunday.
clicky aviation weather for houston

Now obviously Ashley knows weather better than I ever could... but let's just hope the "thunderstorms" end up just being some cool "puffies" instead, so you guys get to play all weekend!

Thanks Andrea. Today doesn't look that great, but I will be out there if it clears later.

An update from Ashley:

Hey... tell Purple Mike that it looks like that disturbance might clear out in time to jump saturday afternoon, but today into tomorrow morning still looks shot with rain/tstrms.

In that case, I will be sleeping in tomorrow and showing up at the DZ at noon (per usual). :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Thanks Andrea. Today doesn't look that great, but I will be out there if it clears later.

Purple Mike

I would have thought you would come up with some "creative" dirt diving to keep everybody busy Mike.....

hahahaha, boogie ad should read "in case of bad weather, orgy at Mike's house"

Unfortunately, the winds were too high for the rodeo girls on Saturday, but we had some fun docking and made seven jumps. In particular, Nick Wright made a nice foot dock on a three way line (Gui, Purple, Cate).

Sunday the winds were high enough to stop the tandems for several hours; however, Brian Voils did get a foot dock on me that he held for the entire jump. That was around his 65th wingsuit jump B|

I hope to have better weather and a skyvan June 18-20!

See you then,

Purple Mike