Spanishflea

EmpuriaFlock 2010 April 11th-18th

Hey,

0ne new edition of the fun-in-the sun early spring boogie, the "EmpuriaFlock", will take place from April 11th to April 18th.

This year we will focus our developing individual flying skills with smaller groups and specific coaching sessions for the International Artistic Wingsuit Competition in Terni Italy in September 11th to 14th.

Check it out:

http://www.wingsuitcompetition.com/wscomp2010/index.html

During the boogie we will have the usual Twin Otter and the Pilatus to train from and of course the wonderful Spanish weather.

Who is coming?

Cheers,

Alex
Flylikebrick team
www.flylikebrick.com

I would really LOVE to be there again but it looks like I will have to earn some money at that time. Can't always fly. :(

Wish you all great flights and hope to see great formations on the video review soon!

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

Sadly the event has been moved back to later this year at the last minute.

Organisation believes the current boogie scedule (A LOT of stuff everywhere in EU) and late announcement of the event due to finalizing of boogie details, didnt guarantee the attendance that the loadorganizers would have want to see, to ensure fun flying for everyone.

To continue the good boogie we've had the past few years, a move to a later date has been announced. Further details on a potential new date will be posted soon!

There are always wingsuit flyers on the DZ, so for those dropping by anyways, just flashing some nylon will be enough to get your flock on anyways.

Hopefully see everyone again this or next year at Empuria.

All the best on behalf of the boogie Organizing team:

Gustavo, David, Benedikt, Alejandro and Myself!

For those wanting to fly around EU, be sure to check out the DZ's we'll be roaming at the coming weeks at www.flylikebrick.com
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?