mccordia

15k boogie/Rubberduck boogie (NL)

15.000 ft boogie
May 1-2, 2010 FlyLikeBrick will be at Skydive Oostwold, a dropzone in the tip of Holland.
All loads will be flown to/from 15.000 ft, and we will be there for load organising, first flight courses and 1 on 1 coaching jumps.

We will have a full range of demo suits (including Stealth2, for the more experienxed wingsuit pilots wanting to make their longest flight).

Shoot an email to [email protected] for more details

Rubberduckyboogie
The weekend of 8-9 May we will be at Paracentrum Teuge (NL) for the Rubberducky boogie.
The dropzone sponsors the event by paying half of the coach slot, and we ourselves pay 1/4th. So any FFC, Coaching or videojump will hardly cost a penny.
A great initiative, bringing coaches and students in contact with eachother for freefly, fs, crew and wingsuit. FlyLikeBrick wil be joined by Benedikt Klees for FFCs and other coached jumps.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

havent incorporated the heated grippers yet!?

mhm, one would expect people be jumping in those conditions at least with summergloves.. :D:D:D

dont think the dutch USPA would be too happy for letting me jump my rig for the next say 700+ jumps.. :)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda