LouDiamond

Skydive Expo

In case you've been living under a rock and haven't heard, there is going to be a Skydive Expo in Deland from March 11-14th. I'll be there organizing wingsuits, giving a wingsuit seminar and doing the USPA Safety day seminar on wingsuits. The schedule of events can be seen HERE.

What is it?

Skydive Expo is a 4-day educational showcase of the world’s leading skydiving equipment—in the world’s leading skydiving equipment center, DeLand, Florida.

From informational manufacturer booths to seminars on equipment maintenance, skydiving safety and the latest trends in gear to organized skydives demonstrating those principles, the Skydive Expo is serious about fun, safe skydiving.

The Expo:
More than 30 of the top manufacturers will be set up in a series of booths within walking distance of the drop zone. They will have products on display and will be on hand to discuss their latest innovations and answer your questions.

The Seminars:
There will be a series of scheduled seminars with speakers such as Bill Booth from UPT, John Le Blanc from PD, the PD Factory Team, Scott Campos, freefly team Babylon, FS team Airspeed—to name but a few. Topics range from equipment maintenance, rigging, skydiving safety, legal issues in skydiving, new gear features, discipline-specific safety and more.

The Skydiving!:
There will be free load organizing from the world’s best including Arizona Airspeed, Babylon, Ippo Fabbi, the PD Factory Team, Scott Campos and more. They will be here to teach you—in the air and on the ground—the best ways to make the most of your skydives, in the safest possible ways. And, demo equipment will be available for you to try out.

For you, the skydiver:
A raffle drawing with great prizes donated by manufacturers will be held every night of the Expo; make sure you’re there to win. Saturday night will end off with a great party hosted by Skydive DeLand and the Skydive Expo. Tours will be available at local manufacturers; details to follow.

Registration is open for individual skydivers and for manufacturers now. You can register online HERE.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I'll be there too, and it's going to be a fun event! Eli, Phil and I will be hanging out at the Raise the Sky booth in the Expo hall. You can also find me in the sky, and giving a seminar on wingsuit records. :)

It's the Year of the Dragon.