SuperGirl

Flock U presents: The Docked Challenge

Remember Justin's post in the thread about docking?

Here at Flock University, we like to keep our word.
Therefore we now made it official:

The Flock University Docked Challenge!

The rules are simple. Docks have to be real docks. No sneaky accidents.
1 point for hand to hand
2 points for hand to foot/ankle

Go fly, dock, build lots of points, get creative and submit your formations! Let's see how far we can push the discipline this summer!

Enjoy and fly safe!

Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a
Wing-suit flying, scuba diving, sailor Dude are all walking together one day.
They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total', says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my sons will also be farmers.
I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada .'
POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran
so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come into our precious land.'

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

Hmmmmm the Wing-suit flying, scuba diving, sailor Dude ( with a dog named Argo) says, 'I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.'

The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and it completely surrounds those countries. Nothing can get in or out;...... it's virtually impenetrable.'

The Wing-suit flying, scuba diving, Sailor Dude thinks for just a moment longer then he smiles, grabs a beer and a cigar to enjoy after the jump, puts his rig on, heads for the waiting Aircraft,..then turns and says to the Genie:...........

''Fill it with water.''

I pretty much vote this my favorite email of the year....
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

Justin just PMed me saying I shouldn't have made a joke on this thread so I apologize for my attempts at being funny,... I didn't mean to distract from the docking goals and the new point system,..so disregard ,....Officially ,...NO points for hitting testicles and my 2nd joke is now officially NOT FUNNY... Sorry Justin and Andrea,... I just grabbed the first thread I could because I thought the 2nd joke was hysterical and I didn't think we wing-suiters were getting "all serious and mature" all of a sudden,...
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

Looking forward to seeing all the videos!
May I suggest people upload/post their succesfull docks on youtube/vimeo or similar for easy embedding?

Ill be in Zhills a day or so before Flock&Dock, so anyone up for playing with docked formations, give the flying dutchman and his bright orange suit a tap on the shoulder...Im game!
When the weather heats up a bit here, and we're able to feel our hands in freefall and see more than a meter or so because of clouds, we'll also try and get some docks in over Euro county...:)
Hoping the Russians will show us some kickass stuff as well...

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Looking forward to seeing all the videos!
May I suggest people upload/post their succesfull docks on youtube/vimeo or similar for easy embedding?

not only can you suggest it, but as far as the videos go you *have* to paste a link to a video hosted elsewhere. You can only embed pictures. The rest is text and links. I'll have a little submission FAQ thingy up one of these days...