notsane

Flock and Dock 6.0

As the San Marcos video shows - "We had your 6"! Hopefully next time the "3 & 9" will make it instead of flying their own 2 way. I just don't want to repeat the subsequent attempt - "It was a hell of 2 way flat spin and landing 2 miles out was'nt any fun either"!!
Jim

As awesome as multi-dicipline hybrid record achievements are, I wouldnt mind more focus on some wingsuit-wingsuit-wingsuit-wingsuit docking matters...

Serious fun, instead of playingB|:P

Ok, but if the chicks are really hot, and especially if they're naked, then we should attempt a multi rodeo jump from the skyvan B|

Regardless of the meaning...we all hope you get your first "dock" in one of these days

I know you keep offering to teach me how to dock, Jarno, but seriously, I'm just not into docking with dudes.

Speaking of which, before we get too into thinking that we're bad ass as a result of our mad docking skillz, my soon to be ex-wife was looking at some of the pictures from Puerto Rico... Her observation - "it's great that you guys can express your sexuality and hold hands at 7,000 feet above the ground..."

Man, that ruined it for me.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Regardless of the meaning...we all hope you get your first "dock" in one of these days

I know you keep offering to teach me how to dock, Jarno, but seriously, I'm just not into docking with dudes.

Speaking of which, before we get too into thinking that we're bad ass as a result of our mad docking skillz, my soon to be ex-wife was looking at some of the pictures from Puerto Rico... Her observation - "it's great that you guys can express your sexuality and hold hands at 7,000 feet above the ground..."

I gave a talk on skydiving to a pilots' group two weeks ago and I explained very carefully that in skydiving it's OK to hold hands with other guys.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Post: 001. scottyburns.com ~ Come have a docking good time with us~
1. Yuri
2. Jarno
3. Simon
4. Andreea
5. Kyle
6. Kipp
7. Butters
8. Monkey
9. Purple Mike
10. Matt
11. Stu
12. Danny
13. Pat
14. Ralph K
15. Randy
16. Gleison
17. DSE
18. Brian
19. Justin "late" ShorbWink
20. Todd
21. Michelle
22. FlyinBob (Late Fri)

Old Guys Rock!

Dude, it was actually around 9000 feet.
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Last-minute addition...

Post: 001. scottyburns.com ~ Come have a docking good time with us~
1. Yuri
2. Jarno
3. Simon
4. Andreea
5. Kyle
6. Kipp
7. Butters
8. Monkey
9. Purple Mike
10. Matt
11. Stu
12. Danny
13. Pat
14. Ralph K
15. Randy
16. Gleison
17. DSE
18. Brian
19. Justin "late" ShorbWink
20. Todd
21. Michelle
22. FlyinBob (Late Fri)
23. Joel (new bird)

See you guys Thursday, right about the time the beer light comes on. :)

Signatures are the new black.