rjf98

DA'Kine RAGS?

Anyone had any luck with this company over the last year or so. I have a pair of FF pants from them I need to get repaired and wanted to order a camera top to match.

My local dealer told me that they were more or less done producing anything custom, and that their customer service was, to put it politely, suffering.

Obviously this wasn't the case when I purchased the original pants or I would have gone somewhere else.

Chuck was pretty much having a clear the rack sale at WFFC this year. Service was extremely poor all spring/summer long based on experiences by a few jumpers at my DZ in getting custom gear even though they were working on getting sponsored by them.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

You might be able to get another jumpsuit manufacture to create a similar product (some of them already have similar products), although I doubt you'll be able to get the quite distinct flower patterns.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a response.

"Aloha Rich.
Rumors, not completely.
No stores, I need to deal directly w/ customers and Yes I am shifting gears.
And Yes I can add those drag ports and repair your ankle. DP's are $75
The camera top I can do for you. tops are $140 and wings are $55. Total $270
Ineed your pants to match colors...tricky with tones always changing...so may not match perfectly.
Floral teal I may not still have...I save scraps for just this thing.
Please send pants ASAP. with top measurments to;
Chuck Priest
2002 L Hunnewell St
Hon. HI. 96822"

I'll keep everyone informed on the speed of the repairs, quality of service on the new stuff etc.

Rich

Well I ordered pants this spring about 5 weeks before a team on my dropzone, the same one phreezone is talking about. Anywho i email chuck directly and he was prompt in answering, there was a photo of a suit that he had on his in stock list but i just wanted the pants, so, i just sent him an order form with my measurments and told him to make it exactly like the suit pictured. I received the pants in 4 weeks and they fit perfectly, no problems what so ever. On the other hand the team at my DZ got theirs weeks after mine and the were made completely wrong sooooo i guess i dont know what to say about that! But im a satisfied customer
"I fought the Po but the Po won" Dont mess wit da popo mofo